Parnas Hands Over Video, Audio Recordings That Include Trump, Giuliani

He has violated not only his oath. He has violated everything that couldn’t move fast enough to get out of the way.

49 Likes

Not getting my hopes up that the photos provide anything more than the ones that we’ve seen, just document that the folks were in the same room.

The audio, though…

38 Likes

Photos and audio and video recordings. Let that sink in.

Will the Orange Moron try to claim they were doctored, like he did wit the Access Hollywood video?

16 Likes

You can do that when you’re a celebrity, don’t have to ask permission…

14 Likes

I thought at first it was a picture of Tiffany. :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

All hearsay, and even if it weren’t it’s not illegal, and even if it were illegal, it’s not a crime.

14 Likes

They are orcs, aren’t they? The sniveling smallish ones, they want to be the Uruk-hai but they just cant pull it off.
You win the interwebs for a pitch perfect LOTR reference.

12 Likes

I’ll be Parnas’ wife Svetlana gets indicted as well. She signed some of the documents linked to Parnas’ indictment. Another edition of the “Boris and Natasha Show.”

15 Likes

Depends on if you have a (D) or a ( R) behind your name.

3 Likes

Just more of a reason to try to get a deal.

3 Likes

His very existence is a crime against humanity.

6 Likes

I think the degree to which Trump screams like a stuck pig will be a rough, handy guide to how incriminating the stuff may be. I remember his hysterical shrieking when the cops showed up at Cohen’s door.

54 Likes

Could be part of the reason why Parnas decided to flip, to protect her. Prosecutors like using leverage like that, offering to not prosecute other family members in exchange for cooperation.

34 Likes

If Les has recordings of Giuliani, he has them on trump as well.
Because, of course he does.
What does Igor have?

28 Likes

And if it was a crime, it was awesome!!!

12 Likes

Jebus%20kidding

5 Likes

They’ve had this stuff for a week. Is that why Devin was looking so constricted during the hearings?

36 Likes

Nah, that’s how he always looks — like he’s constipated (probably from eating too much cheese).

16 Likes

True by definition but, still, use what’s available to sway the non-orcs.

7 Likes

SDNY has the bulk of Parnas’ stuff and they are not sharing right now. Lev and his attorney must have held some stuff back. I’m hoping that it’s not insubstantial.

33 Likes