Omar Is ‘Very Confident’ Pelosi Will Take ‘Decisive Action’ Against Boebert Over Islamophobic Slurs

Only on a contingent basis…

1 Like

Ilhan Omar was direct and to the point. That’s her style.

I expect the Speaker will remove Boebert’s committee assignments because Boebert has failed to act responsibly and has publicly and repeatedly violated her oath of office.

That is to say, the Speaker will do the right thing. The politics are secondary to the primary issue, governing. Nancy Pelosi governs. Responsibly. End of story.

6 Likes

But she’s owning the libs. That’s priceless.

Indeed. He most certainly needs to be careful about facile explanations. His advice to turn to the bible was a good one. Though the snowflakes would probably take it as an attack and turn the argument against him/her calling him/her a leper.

1 Like

Minus 1 day. So Bob is still correct in saying ten months.

1 Like

Nah…!!
Hypotenuse!!
I had to go deep in my dusty brain for that

1 Like

Particularly in his time zone. It’s already the 6th in Europe. :nerd_face:

1 Like

2 Likes

It won’t matter. Whatever Qevin does will be about Cult-pleasing revenge. Republicans gave up on policy and governance in 2017 when the party became a full-time cult of personality.

It was an oscilloscope so the atmosphere was positively electric!

So I predict that within a few weeks we’ll all be accused of dozen on the job… :sleeping:

4 Likes

That’s affine with me.

1 Like

same here, this is like the 6th grade…the ‘mean’ girls calling ‘nice’ girls nasty names…just stop , OMAR… MISS NANCY can’t save you…show some class…

Big irony energy here.

1 Like

OT
There is data that Omicron variant causes less disease. But remember that most people in South Africa have either had covid or are vaxxed. And high antibody levels leads to less disease, not total immunity. Data on unvaxxed folk is still lacking. Being vaccinated does not mean one is totally immune to covid.

11 months on the 5th, The sixth starts a new cycle.

1 Like

[quote=“donnyyoung, post:30, topic:215113, full:true”]
Guaranteed that Boebert will tweet out some pseudomacho “Look, she ran to mommy” BS as a response.
[/quote. two grown women calling each other names is so silly…

I assume you mean this neuro disorder? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_syndrome

1 Like

What you see here is an example of my crappy spelling and inability to edit well before posting something. Assuming much of anything with me and my spelling and editing (without the graduate students around to save my ass) is not generally safe. I was not referring to Leigh Syndrome. I apologize.

it takes two to keep this crap going.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available