Off The Deep End: Oathkeepers Honcho Warns Of ‘Benghazi-Style’ Communist Attack On WH | Talking Points Memo

"Weather Underground "

DRINK!!!

9 Likes

You know what you get if you google that, right? A website that forecasts the weather. I use them in New Mexico.

9 Likes

His weapon of choice is a Remington 700, an accident machine.

4 Likes

LOL…that’s hilarious. It really hearkens back to Obama being elected. As I always say, it’s November 4, 2008 that really kicked the WASP nest and why we’re living through all this fucking brain damage.

11 Likes

Didn’t the Weather Underground end up killing one person total? That’s less than 1% of the Murrah Building bombing in Oklahoma. That’s HALF a Kyle Rittenhouse spree. And yet no one shouts down these people when they open their pie holes to moan about Antifa and Left-wing terrorism. Vile.

15 Likes

He and Jones theorized that a months-old exercise involving political scientists and commentators such as Bill Kristol, David Frum, Max Boot and Norm Eisen was really a blueprint for the overthrow of the Trump administration.

They forgot to include Operation Jade Helm!!!

9 Likes

O yes. They just can’t get past that.

4 Likes

I was trying to remember that name. They were so sure they were ending up in FEMA camps that it must have been strangely disappointing to remain free. :neutral_face:

13 Likes

Their lives must be one long anti-climax.

8 Likes

“ Rhodes noted a modern-day “Ho Chi Minh Trail,” explaining that it was currently supplying arms to the American left-wing through Mexico…” So, trump’s total shutdown of the Mexican border is a total fraud and so porous that all these arms are entering the country. Trump’s incompetent and going to win and argle bargle. These clowns need to be under treatment for severe mental illness.

6 Likes

I have to run off but I’ll try to think of a good term for a perennial prophecy that never gets around to fulfilling itself.

5 Likes

But, but, after Obama took away all their guns, it must have been a real pain to get new ones. Jeez.

6 Likes

I can’t wait. hahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

This might help:
https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/apocalypse.html

4 Likes

I think you get a discount at Bud’s Guns 'n Bait when that happens.

3 Likes

It’s projection, just like most R’s. They assume that everyone else reacts like they, themselves, would.

2 Likes

Projection?

The projection is that the other side would respond violently and lawlessly.

Maybe Beto can help put in place an assault weapons ban.

1 Like

This guy must be a time traveller as there really haven’t been any organized Marxists or communist since the Shining Path packed it in.

4 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available