Off The Deep End: Oathkeepers Honcho Warns Of ‘Benghazi-Style’ Communist Attack On WH | Talking Points Memo

"Jones concurred and began explaining that even 500 Secret Service agents would run out of bullets when faced with the leftist hoards, which he described as “armies of methheads they’ve already got cranked up and ready to go in D.C.”

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Yeah I can see why people listen to Alex Jones

13 Likes

And I thought at first he meant a weather app. :rofl: And I couldn’t get it for the life of me. Because, how is a weather app a terrorist? A tyrant, maybe… Misleading liar - 50% of the time. But a terrorist?

And then I remembered the Weathermen from the 60s. Vaguely.

8 Likes

Now is as good a time as any to remind everyone, the oath keeper leader lost his eye when he dropped a loaded pistol and it discharged. Striking him in the eye and blinding him.

In case his patch and general cosplay proclivities made you think he was some kind of functioning warrior.

32 Likes

Oh good God…I want to slap these morons RIGHT upside the head…it is an amazing thing that they even want to STAY in America when there are so many more authoritarian countries that would take them…well, take them after they stop spreading COVID…

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: O bazinga! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Their oath certainly isn’t to the Constitution. They’re an armed street gang loyal only to the other incels in their crew. They are the epitome of the pitiful posers who have to gang up to feel any validation.

4 Likes

There isn’t going to be civil war but there will be universal revulsion at the homicidal cruelty if they start shooting people. Oathkeeprs is cosplay for murderous losers.

5 Likes

Rhodes paused halfway through his appearance to acknowledge that the discussion sounded absolutely insane.

Was this “pause” at self-reflection intended to give us the impression that he’s at least somewhat reasonable and rational?

Well, uh…

…Nope! Didn’t work. The dude is plain ol’ bat shit psycho!

4 Likes

Shocked he didn’t mention SOROS!!! Good G-d

4 Likes

Children should never, ever be allowed to play with guns.

6 Likes

I agree.

Sasha Baron Cohen damn near got shot while making the latest Borat. I saw the film on Colbert. He was posing as a country music singer and was giving a concert when a rightwing group started rushing the stage and yelling to get him off and then the bullets started to fly. Sasha got in his vehicle - a bus and it was getting shot up. He was yelling Get me out of here!

They aren’t shy about using their damn guns under circumstances.

10 Likes

This guy belongs in a padded cell . . . permanently.

6 Likes

OK I’m going to suggest this bozo knows zip about the government, the military, various machines that go bang, or life. If a large group attacked the White House, they’d have about five A-10s on them in four minutes tops and they’d end up being cleaned off the street with snow shovels. This is just hysterical talk. It does sound outlandish, and kind of crazy, but we’re considering the source, you freak.

13 Likes

Defamation. Incitement. Out in the open.

1 Like

The bullet must have bounced off his brain.

1 Like

Don’t go so far out on that limb, matt!

6 Likes

I’m edgy, man. :grin:

8 Likes

I’ll bet twenty bucks it was a 1911, the fabled .45, which looks badass but is famous for accidental discharges in various scenarios. Perfect gun for a posturing clown. The hero of the modern one-act drama “I just fucking shot myself” was using a 1911. Modern guns are made to be less prone to ADs when dropped, but an Oath Keeper laughs at danger.

13 Likes
5 Likes

“I know it sounds crazy, but…”

Let me stop you right there.

9 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available