Off The Deep End: Oathkeepers Honcho Warns Of ‘Benghazi-Style’ Communist Attack On WH | Talking Points Memo

The leader of an armed group that advertises thousands of ex-cops and veterans as members jumped the shark on Tuesday, imagining a civil war over the 2020 election results and playing out how an army of fringe gun enthusiasts would respond.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1341066
1 Like

The guy doesn’t believe in democracy.

12 Likes

The fringe “gun enthusiasts” will respond by moving in to take over the White House? Won’t they be disappointed when all they see is a sea of women - and men - in pink hats?

5 Likes

The Oaf Creepers. That is all.

18 Likes

Doesn’t believe in making sane comments either.

3 Likes

What a fucking cesspool of shit. Jones and this nutjob. JFC, quit giving them attention.

8 Likes

Just listen to him, it’s like F-troop on Infowars.
I doubt these oafkeepers could plan a bus caravan after a Trump rally.
Gee what do Bill Kristol, David Frum, Max Boot and Norm Eisen have in common?

15 Likes

give him one - and only one - word of warning - then if he attempts some lethal / destructive act of insurrection … either take him out if he in in the act of committing violence - or capture him - treat him like any terrorist would be treated … no more … no less …
park him in Guantanamo for 5 years while charges are decided … then have a trial …

7 Likes

Rhodes is generation X’er. Recently someone was describing the decline in believing a democracy was the best way for a society to govern. They were pointing out the countries that came out from behind the Iron Curtain in the early 90s are now electing more autocratic leaders, which are promoting less democracy. But I thought that the generation that believed this was a favorable move didn’t start until we got to the Millennials?
Who spawned these freaks?

2 Likes

Aaarghhh! Is it dress like a pirate day?

11 Likes

Is his parrot also an Oathkeeper?

8 Likes

Projection again. Accuse the “enemy” of your own sick fantasy which you’re considering or actually planning making reality. Biden will need to break their kneecaps in his first 100 days.

3 Likes

Rhodes noted a modern-day “Ho Chi Minh Trail,” explaining that it was currently supplying arms to the American left-wing through Mexico

are you fucking kidding me??? they’re just giving the guns away??? and I have been spending my cash advances against all my overdue Soros checks to get mine???

DOH!

16 Likes

Yeah, when you’re talking Communists, you’re talking Bill Kristol.

11 Likes

Just another Ammo-Sexual LARPing his sadistic-sexual fantasies to a Grifter who is using him to sell useless overpriced crap at a HUGE markup to the Rubes who slavishly listen to his moronic show.

In a population of 335 million, you have to expect a small % of fucking lunatics. Unfortunately, they do have guns (all God’s 'chillins got guns.)

Then again. So do we, which is why this will remain nothing but another pitiful cry for help, which will never come.

5 Likes

Panic is mounting among the lunatic fringe.

8 Likes

“I know it sounds outlandish, and it sounds kind of crazy, but given the trajectory of the left and how far they’ve gone into Weather Underground terrorism already

Jesus, somebody’s grandpa is off his meds.

14 Likes

Rhodes paused halfway through his appearance to …

… dribble?

8 Likes

I wondered about that.

2 Likes

Yikes comrades, our plans have been leaked! Those pesky armed right-wing militia groups have foiled us again. Fortunately, we can just say “QAnon” and everybody will think their crazy. Muhahahaha

7 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available