Ocasio-Cortez Chastises Yoho For ‘Refusing Responsibility’ For Offensive Remarks

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said Tuesday that Rep. Ted Yoho’s (R-FL) “apology” from the House floor was nothing more than empty words.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1321833
1 Like

Beautiful. Don’t let this cretin get away with his fake apology.

35 Likes

Tell it as it is…
An apology non-apology!

I will not teach my nieces and young people watching that this an apology, and what they should learn to accept.

Indeed…we all should stand up to trumpism, misogynists and bullies like Matilda would…

25 Likes

Yoho-Yahoo-Dipshit is going to be very fucking sorry he fucked with a New Yawk ex-bartender. She’s going to have his balls in her pocket by EOB on Friday.

27 Likes

SNAP!

AOC 2
Yahoo Yoho 0

22 Likes

Very prompt, aggressive and grown-up response to Yoho.

33 Likes

Typical bully. Won’t own his words. Waves flag and god. All things, of course, that Jesus would do.

27 Likes

Glad to see this get some traction. The “I am sorry I offended you, I am just trying to be godly, fight libtards, I will not appologize for getting carried away” Bull shit has to stop.

I just wish she would have said: “real men apologize, they don’t Fox-ologize”

22 Likes

Exactly. Good for AOC. It’s high time one of us did this.

18 Likes

OT Robert Wood Johnson. Erstwhile bag man in Trump’s British Open kidnapping scheme.

And … here he is with Ghislaine Maxwell.

It really is a Miscreants Repertory Company of Evil.

34 Likes

Did you see him nearly start crying there - says it all. These people feel sorry for themselves. They find themselves to be great warriors defending Mom and Apple Pie, but they are mostly religious zealots with profoundly vain internal lives.

This man would fight the capacity to weep for himself while apologizing for abusing a woman half his size. This is your GOP.

It is weakness, and it takes billions to shore it up. But it is weakness.

22 Likes

Yeah. I love that she’s like “later for that bullshit ‘we’re all ‘gentlemen’ together here’ fake-comity bullshit.”

20 Likes

Any one of these people would tear the others to shreds to prostrate themselves in front of his money. My money is on Ghislaine, but I don’t want to know who’s in that picture.

4 Likes

Ted Yoho is the Eric Cartman of Tony Cliftons.

18 Likes

I have been ripping the YouTube commenters on this all day. Nobody comes out of the Bronx willing to take that kind of crap. No-body.

5 Likes

I do not believe that most people can understand the depth of the world-wide loathing directed at Trump…or that they can comprehend the scope of his evil deeds

Only mental illness keeps him from collapsing in shame and horror.

11 Likes

AOC is just the NY warm up attitude for dealing with Creeps like yoyo.
Wait till trump sends the mercs to NY to save them from themselves.
Hamburger Hill will seem like a vanilla or chocolate milkshake when there done with them.

6 Likes

Let’s not let Congressman Ted Yoho, aka “Yahoo Yoho,” force anyone to get hung up on a narrow definition of what is profane. Whether he uttered that AOC is a “f_cking b_tch” or “You’re out of your freaking mind” or “disgusting” or whatever has to be taken in context. They are ALL profane. To demean someone, whoever they are, is profane, that is what he did by his own admission. To try to parse what is profane vs. what is not is trying to have it both ways. This isn’t an apology, it is an attempt to confuse. Yoho’s attempt to cloak himself in virtue is bull shit. The master of this crap sits in 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and his profanity is well known and followed by his enablers. Yoho should still be censored by the House, his remarks are/were profane.

7 Likes

Lemme guess, he’s also in her little black book.

14 Likes

Thank you. Well worth repeating.

10 Likes