NYT: Matt Gaetz Investigated For Possible Relationship With 17-Year-Old | Talking Points Memo

That looks even greasier now than when it first came out. Time has allowed it to become creepier?

5 Likes

Yeah, aside from the fact he is an actual US Representative, I’d rather see his father get busted first, so we can watch the pivot in realtime.

7 Likes

Part of the investigation is that he got her to travel across state lines. I don’t think if this was high school, it would still be investigated.

6 Likes

I understood their intent. I was 6’2" 180 as a Freshman. There was another kid in my class already had a 5 o’clock shadow at 8 am.

4 Likes

But just wanted to hold her hand.

6 Likes

The GOP method is always to blame someone else.

9 Likes

People. People. People.
This story is obviously more important.
Where are your priorities?

10 Likes

Hey!
It’s a live girl, OK? Permissible under the Hyde Amendment. Or something like that.

3 Likes

Matt Gaetz (snort).

3 Likes

Who let the GOP Congress critter get that close?

2 Likes

Good grief. Even Alabama had a problem with that. ALABAMA!

19 Likes

Matt Gaetz. Sex trafficking. Accusations of sex with a minor. Shouldn’t the Qnatics be all over this one?

22 Likes

I wonder how many of us have parents in which mom was like 17 and dad was like 21. Lot of marriages in WWII had a difference in age like that.

2 Likes

From 2017

38 Likes

That sort of seals the deal then.

3 Likes

My first read through, I missed this part. Ginger Luckey?

Mr. Gaetz proposed to his girlfriend, Ginger Luckey, at Mr. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club on Dec. 30.

16 Likes

Consent is impossible in this circumstance.

9 Likes

My suspicion is that since the Bidens got Major as a 2 year old… that pup came from an abusive house prior to the Bidens. A dog reflects where they live. Generally speaking they aren’t biters unless they are taught to be by their life experience.

Now back to Mr Gaetz and his life experience…
Power corrupts.

14 Likes

Yeah, that really take the cake when the lady in question is 17.
So, just how old was she when you were going out with her, Judge Moore?

13 Likes

He was a rescue so I think you’re right but he has just exceeded his one free bite.

They could get royally sued on a personal basis if someone wanted to.

17 Likes