NYT: Former Trump Russia Adviser Objected To Ukraine Ambassador’s Firing | Talking Points Memo

There is a very short body cam image available. He yells “Put your hands up! Show me your hands!” He does not identify himself as a police officer. Two seconds later he fired.

@castor_troy

The Times reported that the White House has “exchanged letters with Ms. Hill’s lawyer about precedents regarding the confidentiality of presidential communications,” in the paper’s words.

Heh heh heh. Love to see those!

No kidding. I read it was less than four seconds between the cop having seen the victim in her home and murdering her. He’s been charged now.

2 Likes

Anybody know what Mulvaney’s role is? He’s been awfully quiet these last couple of days, no, weeks.

1 Like

He knew the rules …he just didn’t think they applied to him!

Future Tee Shirt?

Their lives are not just the same … The tariffs and the lost China market are driving more family farms into bankruptcy. The older generation with equity in the farm can hold on but the youngsters are at risk.

I’m having a great deal of trouble of conceiving the smallest smidgen of a possibility that Pompeo was the whistleblower.

1 Like

If the red staters continue to vote people like Trump into office we would far better served buying our food from abroad. Being forced into other occupations …aka. Exposed to cities might change their views.

Note that if Trump continues his current policies he will force this outcome for us.

A shrine at a sewerage treatment plant?

Whatever floats their boats, I guess.

I want the clothespin concession

Yeah, I read that last night. Way too trigger happy. otoh, these cops don’t know who’s got a gun with so many of them being out there. I think some training is in order so that shooting isn’t the first response.

1 Like

Keep an eye out for the Ukraine stuff to not just be a ‘shadow’ diplomacy for Chump politically, but to enrich himself.

3 Likes

He was caught up in the Mueller investigation, convicted, and deported.

4 Likes

Somebody on tv mentioned decades. I gotta think 1970s, when they were getting started in NYC.

Well, they dodged the draft together back in the day – but that’s probably not the sort of pure co-incidence you’re talking about.

Also pure co-incidence: When Giuliani returned from DC to New York in the mid-'80s, and for all his years thereafter as a super-duper federal prosecutor at SDNY, he saw nothing to investigate in Trump’s career.

6 Likes

Yes, I read it. But it remains to be seen if all of those Iowans stay that course. Trump hasn’t done anything to make their lives better or more secure. I can see that pendulum swinging back for some.

1 Like

Barr.

1 Like

Well the cop did just get charged with murder. Would not have predicted that in Tarrant County.

I understand your skepticism, but claiming that kind of immediate threat when the facts are a “wellness call” that came in hours earlier will make that a tenuous defense at best.

Well, at least we know who will play her in the All the President’s Morons movie.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available