NYT: Bolton Told Barr He Was Worried Trump Was Doing Favors For Xi, Erdogan | Talking Points Memo

It was agree in this forum that to be Heroic you need a vagina, balls are too delicate.

6 Likes

What will the GOP be like after that happens, I wonder? They are more like a cult than a political party, so what will happen when their leader is gone?

3 Likes

This is the real American Carnage.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the thing, trump has done one thing, drawn all the crooks into one place. Now all we gotta do is figure out how to squish them all.

4 Likes

I love this almost as much as the ā€œNo/No but in yellowā€ pie chart.

3 Likes

As we watch this GOP exercise in self-preservation, we should think of the mayor of Wuhan, a bureaucrat who found himself gambling that incompetence and luck was good enough. Theyā€™re not.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Depending on how serious folks are, the modern GOP becomes the Whigs 1.0.

4 Likes

Though I did

A) Unless folks understand whatā€™s at stake for the next four years, Trump isnā€™t going anywhere. He gets to gloat and strut, but after this week (?), itā€™s on the voters.

B) Bolton didnā€™t want this to come out now. It was going to and it would have singed him, but the best thing from this is that heā€™s now an example of ETTD.

4 Likes

Mitch has assured them that every little thing is going to be alright.

5 Likes

I dozed off.

Considering that itā€™s Dobbs, Iā€™m almost scared to watch now.

2 Likes

Mos Eisley called. They want their hive back.

7 Likes

The difference between a money launderer and a hedge fund manager is just how the principal was obtained. Was it an actual crime, or an outrage rendered all the more outrageous for not being illegal?

So I really want to know what favor, within this international cobweb of quids and quos, did Ergodan give up to whom, for his license to hunt Kurds.

3 Likes

Hang it from the TP prongs in a carnival porta-potty.

1 Like

2 Likes

Are you saying heā€™s going to go through some things?

4 Likes

Everyone thought it would be Stormy, so Iā€™m not thinking this will be it either.

2 Likes

ā€¦ā€¦if only theyā€™d give him the shove.

3 Likes

As Pelosi sort of said at the beginning of this, ā€œI donā€™t care if he gets impeached. I just want him in jail.ā€ Letā€™s keep our priorities straight.

2 Likes

And Mitch never liesā€¦

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available