NY AG Accuses Trump Of Fraud In $250 Million Suit - TPM – Talking Points Memo

In Wanky’s defense, I feel it should be pointed out that there is no plastic surgery available to fix ignorant, or stupid.

43 Likes

It’s one of the few things he always really sued about, for all his blustering threats.

33 Likes

Incoming! From every direction.

24 Likes

Gonna read it myself later, but I love the fact that this is a.) a civil complaint (lower burden of proof) and b.) goes for the remedy/penalty of barring them from doing biz in NY. That’s nearly the end of Trump Inc. as we know it if it gets through.

48 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 9.09.54 AM

19 Likes

Must be the season of the witch. HT Donovan.
As a New Yorker I can say that unfortunately too many people fell for his stick and kowtowed to him. A lot of it was due to the economy shifting from manufacturing to FIRE, financial, insurance and real estate. Ed Koch rightly called him piggy.

I grew up just north of his Briarcliff Manor golf course and country club. It’s obvious that he was paying less in property taxes on it than a typical homeowner in the area.

30 Likes

Gail Collins at NYT used to piss Trump off by referring to him as a “thousandaire”.

54 Likes

[sotto voce] He did, and he lost.

24 Likes

They’re pretty dissolute in general.

36 Likes

No, but blackmail is much cheaper in the long run.

14 Likes

Different kind of principal. Ivanka doesn’t know how to spell the face amount of a loan, which seems kind of bad when you’re borrowing 9-figure values.

58 Likes
32 Likes

Well, Marcy, that’s because they’re all fucking crooks.

48 Likes

Wait until they call all his debts.

68 Likes

It doesn’t have to make sense as long as they can get the MAGA base all riled up about it anyway.

13 Likes

Hey! Watch it!

10 Likes

STOP THE STEAL! STOP THE STEAL! :rofl:

36 Likes

Annihilate the Trump Org.

Four beautiful words

24 Likes

drip…drip…drip… Here’s to the start of a wonderful relation ship between Trump and his minions and the law of the land.

9 Likes

Oh hey, folks – Alina Habba is on the case! Will he be able to secure the legal services of the falafel shop lawyer too?

54 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available