NY AG Accuses Trump Of Fraud In $250 Million Suit - TPM – Talking Points Memo

New York Attorney General Letitia James sued Donald Trump, his children, and company on Wednesday over his business practices, accusing him of running a ten year long fraud scheme that covered his entire time in office.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1433100

113 Likes

Finally. Kick his fat fucking ass all the way into bankruptcy court, where he belongs. But I sure hope she has bodyguards.

64 Likes

Chickens…meet roost!

Ha Ha Ha!!!

Fingers crossed she can make this stick!!!

I’ve always suspected she decided to forgo the governorship in order to get this done.

93 Likes

Uh oh…this time the kids are involved. Better get my popcorn ready.

78 Likes

Here’s hoping that Trump is finally accountable for something.

And it’s kind of nice that Trump is called out in a legal document for lying about being a Billionaire

71 Likes

Letitia is laying out a brutal case of deep fraud and stopping Trump and family to operate any business in New York.

And, give up $250m. And giving all info to the Feds.

Bad day in Trumplandia.

Adios, MoFo

LATE UPDATE ON TRUMP’S DAY. The hits just keep on coming.

105 Likes

I’m skimming the complaint, and it’s very, very bad for Trump. Tish James has the receipts.

Also, Ivanka doesn’t know how to spell “principal.”

166 Likes

Only $250 million? Didn’t the cuck get a $2 billion reward for his participation in the grift during Trump’s presidency? Seems like a good profit for the crooks.

17 Likes

As I said on another thread, he did this to himself. Running for and winning POTUS put him under the microscope and guess what AG James found that he is a fraud. Fancy that.

92 Likes

(Tried and failed to put in a “happy dance” GIF.) Anyway, this news is very welcome!!

33 Likes

Thanks for your insights. I’m always happy to hear one of our legal eagles weigh in.

41 Likes

The Mar-a-Lago boxes investigation
Justice Department criminal probe of Jan. 6
Georgia election results investigation
The Jan. 6 select committee’s investigation
Trump business practices, criminal and civil probes in New York
Westchester, N.Y., golf club

@leftcoastercoaster Makes you wonder if he regrets running for prez because that put the spotlight on him. I bet he’d say no because what’s more important than the spotlight, and he’s used to witch hunts and hoaxes

39 Likes

Are you kidding? They’re the whole of it. “Eric? Think I met him once or twice. Maybe he was the one bringing me a diet coke? Yeah, I had nothing to do with the company, that Eric guy just used my name on everything.”

55 Likes

Old and busted: “Lock her up!”

New hotness: “Take his bucks!”

30 Likes

James: “It’s not the art of the deal, it’s the art of the steal.”

64 Likes

NYAG throws the book at Trump.

Trump throws ketchup at the wall.

54 Likes

DeSantis is one step closer to being the 2024 RNC POTUS candidate.

12 Likes

Thank you for skimming at 200 pages I am not even going to try. IANAL and it would take me hours to get throught it.

29 Likes

Will this do?

69 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available