NY AG Accuses Trump Of Fraud In $250 Million Suit - TPM – Talking Points Memo

Maybe we are getting to the part of the movie where Trump’s slumped in a chair while his childhood sled is burning in the fire place?

Ah but there will be some drawn out epilog that goes on & on before the credits roll.
Just need to make sure that any ideas about a sequel get abandoned in early concept stage.

1 Like

Anyone notice that in the chyron Faux Noise is referring to TFG as the FMR President? How did they get away with that with their audience?

2 Likes

The ad contained the misspelling, hence me not believing the “breeder”–undoubtedly an Amish puppy mill–knew a damn thing about dogs.

You’d think. But look at all the other former heads of this or that govt. dept under Bush and Trump who all have cushy jobs and few hours. I don’t know about Don Jr., but I’d be willing to bet cash that Eric and Ivanka will be on the board of something or VP in charge of something else for an oil company or lobbying firm or think tank by 2026.

2 Likes

For years my husband and I have talked about taking the scenic snow train across Canada.
You mentioned once you have friends who live in the Napa area - there is also a Napa wine train that takes you through the valley with dinner and wine then takes you back to the station.

3 Likes

Now that would be delightful. I totally agree about train travel generally. It’s the most civilized, calm, pleasant form of mass transit.

4 Likes

In a moment of optimistic insanity we explored the cost of having a private car because that felt like a splendid way to travel all over the continents. We quickly backed off.
You can sit crammed in next to 3 other people in a seat designed to give you maximum discomfort while the guy across the aisle seems to be careless of his hearing while he blasts his music - or you can have this
MountainLounge

4 Likes

That’s nicer than about 95 percent of the stationary bars I’ve been to. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Your neck would soon be sore since none of the seats are set up to let you look out the window.

Nah…I’m not apologizing on this one. 11th Circuit is justifiably viewed as a swirling vortex of cartoonish FedSoc partisanship that creates it’s own cynicism gravity well.

I would have believed you 2 weeks ago, but this stunt he pulled sending 50 innocent Venezuelans seeking political asylum is both stupid, politically with the Latinos in FL and potentially egregious and illegal enough to get him and his enablers in a peck of trouble.

Derpshowitz, Champion of the Overdog!

3 Likes

You must be fun at parties.

1 Like

The first morning I was half -asleep and my mind going, “Got to call so and so”…“Damn, that meeting is at 10am” and so on. But only for a minute. Then I realized I was retired, said “fuck 'em” and rolled over back to sleep. With a smile on my face.

4 Likes

Yeah, chow down two scoops of shit Donnie.

1 Like

Hey, steal an inch or two off the aisles, steal another inch or two of footroom and presto! you have 20 more seats to sell. I caught on to that flying vacation charter flights.
Boeing and Airbus sell a shell and airlines can configure the interior as they please. Too often that means major discomfort for us paying plugs.

1 Like

New frontiers in incoherence. The fat fuck is melting down like a candle. Does he look just a tad older?

2 Likes

Quanto costa?

1 Like

Bet the chump defendants will lobby the hell out of the court to push the plaintiffs to accept a settlement. They just need another jJudge Cannon and the deed is swept under the rug. With the several plaintiffs, one might be more open to this.

more than you or I have

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available