Nunes Says He Got A Call From A Number Belonging To Lev Parnas’ Wife, Spoke To ‘Someone’ | Talking Points Memo

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) said on Sunday he had gotten a call from a number connected to Lev Parnas’ wife and spoke to “someone,” but did not say whom.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1267073

#mootoo

41 Likes

“I got a call from a number that was Parnas’ wife,” he said.

“Have you seen her? She’s quite a number.”

19 Likes

OT… but saw this pic of the nativity, at Claremont United Methodist church.
Rev. Karen Clark Ristine
Powerful beyond words…

96 Likes

Devin Mooones isn’t smart enough to pull off this lie convincingly. If ever he would dare speak to a real journalist, he’d get called on this shit. Alas, the Faux News network is happy enough to hold his dick for him so that he doesn’t pee all over himself.

29 Likes

Desperate people do (and say) desperate things.

10 Likes
  1. How did he know the number?
  2. Can his staff back-up they then fielded the call and the substance of the call?
  3. How many people have his number?
  4. His lies also want to stupff grapefruit.
  5. #5 is right out.
11 Likes

and I did what I always do which is that if you don’t know who they are, you put them to staff, and you let staff work with that person.”

Did he put it through to his cow?

26 Likes

It’s flop-sweat time for Devin Moones.

19 Likes

wasn’t it methodists who expelled Jeff Sessions from their congregation?

6 Likes
  1. How did Parnas’ wife have the number? Written on a bathroom stall at the russian embassy?
41 Likes

He had to… She’s Bossy.

35 Likes

The complaint was dropped, and he was not expelled.

1 Like

What a powerful statement.

Good on them.

27 Likes

From Susan Glasser’s interview with Chairman Schiff:

Still, Schiff told me that he knows there is more the investigation could learn and that it remains open, saying, tantalizingly, that “there may very well be a great body of evidence at the trial that’s not available to us today.”

Watch out, Devin. Schiff is on it. And maybe this is why Pelosi’s going full steam ahead with this. Democrats do have information not publicly available. I don’t know how else to interpret this given Schiff’s penchant for understatement.

26 Likes

Given it is Nunes, who is all into conspiracy thoeries, I could ask why Lev Parnas’ wife:

Was calling Nunes, but associating her in any respect with Nunes would be a real insult, and the thought if pressed too far requires brain bleach.

Nunes should stick to his fake cows.

11 Likes

What I find endlessly amusing about these jokers is that the more they run their mouths, the deeper into the shit they find themselves.

If he knew it was Parnas’ wife’s number calling, she’s in his contacts lists, which means they’re either running in the same social circles, or have some other relationship.

If you’re distancing yourself from people, the last thing you want to be admitting is that you have everyone’s phone number and pictures of their cat on your phone.

47 Likes

No sermons preached at Sunday Services from now through Christmas - everyone goes out on the lawn and meditates for that stretch of fifteen minutes.

9 Likes

At least Duncan Hunter had the good grace to throw his own wife under the bus. This idiot is trying to throw Parnas’ wife under the bus for no apparent good reason.

25 Likes

I got a call from someone, but I don’t know who, but it proves that Obama is involved.
If you don’t believe ask the cow.

12 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available