Nunes Says He Got A Call From A Number Belonging To Lev Parnas’ Wife, Spoke To ‘Someone’ | Talking Points Memo

He’s got good reason. There were hints early on that she was mixed up in the various transfers, and speculation that Parnas flipping may well have been to take heat off of her.

So Nunes may just be deliberately dragging her back in.

25 Likes

That answer demonstrates that Nunes is scared…the answer is so weak and implausible that the only way you spin crap like that is you’re afraid of what the truth is going to reveal. The real question is what he’s so afraid of…is it just that he was helping Trump (which the Trump base will love), or that he’s caught in the middle of something more nefarious and he knows that the truth is going to come out through the investigation of Parnas?

Schiff is going to continue investigating…I really hope they pull Parnas in for an interview, just to see how Nunes and the Republicans handle it. And if they turn up more evidence to use in the Senate trial, and drop a bomb in the middle of it all that makes it undeniable (to any sane person) that Trump is guilty, well, that would be pretty amazing to watch.

30 Likes

Bravo. I was raised a Methodist, lapsed for decades but this makes me proud none-the-less.

17 Likes

Oh yeah. (I forget he was trained in Tactical & Ops by the SOROS Congresscritter Division.)

1 Like

Striking! They might also consider having republican congress people and stephen miller grazing about — you know, bunch of sheep & an ass….

19 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Udderly bad…

11 Likes

Everytime Nunes opens his mouth I just hear MOOOOOOOOOO!

6 Likes

It’s fun watching Nunes sweat.

7 Likes

You’re a liar.

See how simple that was. Plain and simple liar liar liar that’s who you are you belong to the party of liars. You belong to the party of rhinos no one knows what the Republican parties about anymore you’re all a bunch of traders low lives like steppers and Trump hacks You’re worthless you have not kept the oath you took your a liar and your days are numbered in the job that you know hold believe me when I say that you’re on your way out liar.

2 Likes

How cud you say such a thing…

7 Likes

Federal prison for Nunes. Federal prison for dumbass.

8 Likes

Intriguing. I wonder if it’s worth it to grant Parnas immunity, because you know that’s what he’ll hold out for.

6 Likes

Maybe he spoke to Les. Les Parnas. I knew a Les once. Good bowler, but a little pudgy. Owns a jewelry store. His kid’s really growing up fast. Heard he won a chess tournament recently. The kid I mean. Good kid. Good people.

10 Likes

Intel services are fairly good at gathering, amassing and compiling information that Nunes and Co. are lying about.

Luckily for Nunes, he’s not a denizen of his favorite country…and that means the Presumption of Innocence allows him to say the sun revolves around the earth…until a jury of peers convicts.

9 Likes

“When Nazareth sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re bringing pregnant virgins. They’re bringing donkeys. They’re carpenters. And some, I assume, are good subjects of Herod."

62 Likes

Was it 867-5309? Is her name Jenny?

17 Likes

to funny.
he is so bad at lying.
his existence for the future looks like a total demotion into the swirling toilet bowl of trump world that cannot be flushed enough…
Bye bye or moo moo lol

5 Likes

Devin isn’t really very good at this lying to try to get out of trouble thing, is he?

And it’s one of the things he’s best at, his other ‘skills’ being even more lacking.

Looks like he’ll be getting more practice in the coming days/weeks/months.

13 Likes

He got it from MIke Pence.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available