Nunes Claims Trump Won’t Return To Twitter Even If Musk Buys It

“Dry that one out, you can fertilize the lawn.” - Jeanie (Shauna)

3 Likes

Devin Nunes? What a teat! Must be a slow moos day.

16 Likes

Such a bad dad joke I had to like it.

4 Likes
27 Likes

Here comes the next round of calling for donations.

9 Likes

I just read that the take-over is probably going to happen

2 Likes

tRump will be back with a vengeance. Just in time for his next seditious act. Worked so well before. A new day dawning for fascists everywhere. Preserving democracy gets a lot harder.

And with a toothless DOJ run by coward Garland there are no consequences. Musk and the Repugs are set to destroy Democracy. We all Profit from Democracy, only the Oligarchs, like Musk and Trump, profit from an Autocracy.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah. That’ll leave him reeling!

6 Likes

Musk will turn Twitter into 4chan. This will end badly.

5 Likes

Is that a decree or a prophecy? Dogma all looks alike to me. :wink:

1 Like

What I find interesting is if Musk takes over Twitter and inserts his version of free speech, does he really grasp what is going to happen? I an siding with the idea that once he starts rolling, his legal and social headaches are going to the moon before his StarShip does. The man is a visionary, not a realist.

8 Likes

Trump will only post on Twitter on odd days of the week, unless extra divisiveness is required on the other days…

1 Like

I’m not sure of that either. Another thing that may put a brake on changing Twitter too much in a Parler or Telegram direction is whether Musk wants to risk a liberal boycott of Tesla cars. According to this Bloomberg article, Tesla is the main driver of Musk’s wealth:

Musk owns roughly 20% of Tesla, and that stake is the primary driver of his wealth, which also funds ventures like the Boring Company and SpaceX. The eccentric CEO receives vast amounts of stock options from a complex pay package that pays out when Tesla reaches certain financial milestones.

I don’t know what the political breakdown of Tesla owners is, but I imagine many are owned by wealthy liberals as a feel-good environmentalist choice. And Tesla isn’t the only one making electric cars now. A boycott wouldn’t be difficult to organize and get moving.

7 Likes

Killers!

Sean Hannity to Mark Meadows

Got it. Everywhere

November 4, 2020

Matt Schlapp to Mark Meadows

Pls get 4 or 5 killers in remaining counts. Need outsiders who will torch the place. Local folks won’t do it. Lawyers and operators. Get us in these states. Worried that ronna not in mi.

Mark Meadows to Matt Schlapp

I may need to get you and mercy to go to PA

17 Likes

I’ll bet every dollar Trumpy doesn’t have that if allowed he would jump back onto Twitter like stink on shit.

6 Likes

He’s a loose cannon with enormous financial heft. He can do alot of damage in a hurry.

9 Likes

$10,000 per day? A mere pittance of the perpetual grift.

4 Likes

We need to supply the Senate with more Senators and keep the House. That’s a doable task, especially with what is coming down the Pike.

With a functioning Government, we are the billionaires.

The mania of people to turn themselves into subjects in kingdoms of the wealthy is matched by the obsession with tribal divisions.

And they feed each other

10 Likes

I am picturing Trump assuring Nunes that his job is not in jeopardy and that he will continue to take care of him. It makes me smile.

14 Likes

“And how do you explain how we have more engagement on TRUTH Social than they have on Twitter?” Nunes wondered.

1 Like