North Carolina’s Lt. Governor Is A Facebook Brawler Whose Posts Railed Against Gays, Blacks, And Jews

4 Likes

Just another self hating closet case. Although this one is extra wacky.

14 Likes

Exactly what is the guy trying to “conserve”?

1 Like

This might help to explain some things:

I think they’re still duking this out in the courts too.

14 Likes

OMG and just wow…

TPM, please tell me you’ve captured the entire FB history before this guy’s people scrub the pages, and please tell me you are in the process of making it a searchable database so when this guy runs for office again, appropriate info can be pulled at any time.

23 Likes

Oh my. That’s an extensive paper trail of nuttery.

4 Likes
1 Like

I’ll accept your “White Pride” as soon as you show me that what you are proud of has nothing to do with trashing minorities and feeling superior to them.

5 Likes

The ability to racial and homosexual slurs in public without fear of accountability. It doesn’t end there. It’s a slippery slope.

The really scary part is, all of these insane posts and rantings probably won’t hurt him if he does run for governor.

2 Likes

TPM devoted a lot of time and space to this sicko.

4 Likes

Real life uncle ruckus.

2 Likes

White people who say, " when you talk to him you don’t think of him as black".
Heard this many times but none of these color blind white folks ever invited these black folks into their homes.

3 Likes

No. Full stop. Don’t wrestle (or reason) with a pig (or republican). You won’t win and the pig likes it.

Better to not engage.

7 Likes

Well, at least TPM didn’t call Facebook, Meta, in the headline.

Isn’t that their new-ish name that nobody ever refers to?

3 Likes

Except that the lieutenant governor’s race is a statewide race. Governor Cooper is a Democrat.

But this gerrymandering map is outrageous.

7 Likes

The company is now called Meta, but the social media platform is still called Facebook. Everything here was referencing the platform, not the company, so Facebook it is.

1 Like

I remember Earnie Ladd from occasionally watching wrestling back in the 70’s. He was also a former football player who I guess needed the income post playing career since they didn’t have a particularly generous pension plan. It would be on channel 9 here in New York Saturday night at midnight. Then SNL became a thing and I never went back to watching it even during the 80’s when it became more popular in the culture.

2 Likes

He is Black and hates Blacks. What else does he hate about himself? Might he also be Jewish and gay?

3 Likes

Robinson and his hyper-christian wife had to admit that when they were still getting their “education” they slipped up and had to have an abortion because of the little inconvenience of her pregnancy. But it was OK, because Geeeesus spoke to them and said it was OK.
Yep, this guy is a major piece of work. Crazy as a coot and one of the black people that Is called a very unpleasant name here in the south.

14 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available