North Carolina’s Lt. Governor Is A Facebook Brawler Whose Posts Railed Against Gays, Blacks, And Jews

He likes to accuse others of being the “house slaves” and enforcers, but it seems to me that he has assumed that role. More GQP projection.

4 Likes

I see no way this could go badly /s

1 Like

Um, how do you even begin to parody this person? Uncle Ruckus? The Dave Chappelle skit with the Black Klansman?

1 Like

Gluttony 1804

As in many of the red states, in the rural areas, the main TV channel is Faux. Viewers, both black and white are in an information wasteland, and they know less than nothing about what and who any of the candidates are or what the stand for.

1 Like

I’ll bite.

“My husband wants me to tie him up. Should I?”

It’s says something about communication and compassion.

Must be busted    ; - )

2 Likes

Brilliant point.

Even if we account for “white pride” – apparently the Founding Father’s aren’t enough – white pride doesn’t mean the absence of all other races, unless you’re racist and inhuman, and I mean inhuman literally.

Jesus wasn’t white

2 Likes

More frightening that this FREAK SHOW’s views is the fact that they’re basically mainline GOP views. Trump’s just made it OK to not only say the quiet part out loud, but shout it from the rooftops.

3 Likes

There’s something about Mr. Robinson’s ascent that reminds me of Cleavon Little holding himself hostage in “Blazing Saddles.” It has the whiff of ridiculousness. Nonetheless he wouldn’t be the first to capitalize on the scarcity of black conservative jerks willing to spout the Trumpian line.

4 Likes

And yet there are plenty of people who will vote for this disaster of a candidate just because he has ( R ) beside his name on the ballot, and there are plenty of black North Carolinians who will vote for him because he is black, and they know nothing about how crazy he is. There are Evangelicals who will vote for him because he claims to be “their kind of christian” in spite of his hypocrisy and his insanity…or because of it.

2 Likes

Which points out very nicely that this man cannot tell the difference between those stances.

6 Likes

Now that the reich wing managed to get a R majority State Supreme Court, this gerrymandering issue is going nowhere . Stupid, hateful people are in control of the courts and the Legislature in NC and it is going to take a massive effort to relieve them of that stronghold. Meanwhile, a really good state sinks into the mire created by the morons in the right wing.

1 Like

OH…The ultimate “I’m a pitiful victim” performance. MAGAs will love it.

2 Likes

Have you had a chance to look at the gerrymandered map of NC?

Uhhh, it would be news if he didn’t!

and novelty acts.

Well those posts were certainly an interesting read. Aaaand… back to reality.

1 Like

Best. Response. Evahhh.

Beer time.

1 Like

I got the the same “do what he say, do what he say” feeling but then it all colesqued around this phrase:

The grift is colorblind.

2 Likes

The white people will vote for him, but won’t have him over for dinner or let him join their country club.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available