New York AG Joins Criminal Probe Into Trump Organization | Talking Points Memo

The thirst for justice within me is very, very strong.

14 Likes

We should enjoy it while we can, because he is NOT. The longer it takes, the more he suffers the unknown. And there are lots of other stress-induced and somatic miseries he could be experiencing.

I know I shouldn’t be enjoying this, but fat donnie deserves to live in misery, for a long time.

22 Likes

He probably wouldn’t miss out on much by being cut out of Trump’s will after all the civil and criminal charges have run their course. I still doubt his net worth is in the black now if the “loans” were subtracted from the total.

8 Likes

I have long said I want him to suffer the psychic pain and fear that every single family he ripped apart at the border felt.

24 Likes

Happy Wednesday :grin:

29 Likes

Even the official money-launderer for oligarchs, Deutsche Bank, has decided they’re done with him, so not sure what practical impact that’s going to have.

19 Likes

Is Weisselberg an alternate spelling for water? If so, that’s my guess.

And the walls come a’tumblin’ down.

7 Likes

“Go ahead. Bite the Big Apple. Don’t mind the maggots”
“Shattered”
Jagger/Richards

7 Likes

Trick question.

Trump will rat out Eric and Jr. as having done everything while he was just lounging around eating hamberders.

21 Likes

The former f**k will have the judge, prosecutors, or jurists influenced in his favor.
That’s what well connected high dollar law firms do for their clients. Oh wait. He does not pay his lawyers.

6 Likes

I can only think of day to day aspects of property management that might be affected. The vendors they’ve managed to pay for regular services might decide to stop doing business with the org, so they don’t get stuck having to chase payments. Their properties would then fall into more disrepair, tenants would get fed up, and so on.

The “brand” would loose any prestige it might still have, and by extension, the family. The whole appearance of crumbling would be a devastating ego blow to everyone involved (GOOD!).

11 Likes

image

5 Likes

I suspect he’ll refer to it as making a deal. A very big deal. To save himself.*

*Spouse not included.

7 Likes

It took years and years to take down John Gotti. The same with Al Capone and any number of criminal organization heads. These things don’t go quick even when the person isn’t famous. We’re talking about an ex-president. Not some two-bit hustler, although, he’s also a two-bit hustler. Prosecutors have to build an absolutely airtight case with such devastating and overwhelming evidence that they cannot be credibly accused of playing politics. The very worst thing they could do is swing and miss. This is moving at lightning speed for a prosecution aimed at a former president and his family. We all need to have patience.

35 Likes

Not to mention another criminal investigation that got dropped (in Florida) after the Large Orange Shit-Stain made a significant contribution to Pam Bondi’s reelection campaign.

24 Likes

I’ll be amazed if DT ever goes to prison. But if he does, he won’t last long. He’s not the apex predator. (And I hate paranoid insinuations of shadowy stuff, because nothing seems to ever pan out. Too many times thinking, Maybe this time it’ll be different. But, I’m definitely hoping this time it’ll be different.)

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that one. (Although, not to be argumentative, I think that was a civil case. In any event it was, in fact, as corrupt as fsck.) Why aren’t all the players in that little fiasco in jail right now? I mean RIGHT NOW?

6 Likes

IKR?..they subpoenaed his GRANDkids private school? WTH?

2 Likes

Shit just got all kinds of serious. Bigly.

11 Likes

It’s about time. I can’t wait for the investigation to get all medieval.

13 Likes