New Trump ‘Plan’ Equates KKK And ‘Antifa’ | Talking Points Memo

Thanks pine, for tricking me into listening to that lying pitiful gopper thug. Never want to hear her speak again until it’s at her sentencing for perjury and lying under oath.

Maybe Chris Wallace can ask in the next debate: “Mr. Trump, have you or anyone you know been a member of the KKK, received endorsements or money from anyone in the KKK?”

1 Like

If antifascism is now defined as terrorism, Dwight Eisenhower would have died a traitor.

5 Likes

i can’t be mad at folk who’s deal is scaring white supremacists into staying home.

2 Likes

I think they’re pretty gutsy, actually. I wish I were young and tough enough to bash some white supremacist heads, I really do.

3 Likes

Yes, the KKK is a Democrat organization…:roll_eyes:

She’s not entirely wrong. It was up until LBJ passed the Civil Rights Act and the southern racists became Republicans. But that was before her (and my) time.

1 Like

Why not Centurion plan? Black plan for black America?

3 Likes

Splitter!

*45 is in his healing mode, reminding us that there are very fine people on both sides.

1 Like

I am so happy that Dwight D. Eisenhower did not live to see this.

1 Like

I’m for a centaur plan.

Any time you are talking about a Trump " plan" just substitute the word “scheme” and you’re much closer to reality…

3 Likes

ANTIFA means anti fascist. Fascism equates to Adolph Hitler. Seems like our entire Army, Air Force and Navy were ANTIFA during world war 2. The KKK is fascist not anti fascist. The Trump administration has got it backwards again just like the pandemic and Climate Change and health care and the peaceful transfer of power to President Biden.

WARE A MASK AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WASH YOUR HANDS OFTEN AND VOTE FOR BIDEN/Harris.

1 Like

OT, but really not.

When was the last time you saw news like this about someone associated with Antifa?

4 Likes

“Platinum Plan for Black Americans.”

If you upgrade to Titanium, do you get some Trump steaks thrown in?

1 Like

I usually go with “con” myself.

1 Like

Is there a ‘Black Card’? Sorry, had to.

Just like Trump’s skin - “rich Two Corinthians leather”.

3 Likes

President @realDonaldTrump correctly designated the KKK and ANTIFA as domestic terrorist organizations. @JoeBiden and @BarackObama could have done this-but they did nothing.

Do you know who else could have done this, at any time during the past 3-1/2 years? Chiselin’ Trump. I wonder why he didn’t do it until now?

2 Likes

Super Duper was already taken by the hydrosonic missiles (missiles that hear underwater?).

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available