New Trump ‘Plan’ Equates KKK And ‘Antifa’ | Talking Points Memo

What do the Ku Klux Klan and “antifa” have in common?

“Nothing,” you might think. One group has terrorized Black Americans for generations and the other is not really a group at all, just a term for “anti-fascist.”

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1334386
1 Like

Yes, Black Americans, you don’t need to worry that “antifa” will be cited as the reason they feds move in on any BLM organized protests.

7 Likes

Do the KK still has any meaningful membership? I though they had all migrated to the Oathkeepers, the Proud Boys and other more 21st Century gangs.

9 Likes

First of all, seriously, “Platinum Plan”? Is that like when you get six weeks at the time-share instead of four or two? He’s just the cheesiest cheap pitchman of all time, it makes your flesh creep how small-timey he really is. He’s got the soul of a plaid-sport-jacketed cigar-chomping used car salesman, that one.

Secondly, the unaffiliated people who call themselves antifa seem to have no political goals to their terror other than terrorizing white supremacists into staying the hell home. No political goals, it’s really not “terrorism.” It’s more a “thing you use as a bugaboo.”

27 Likes

Yes, the KKK is a Democrat organization…:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Next up: Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny will be officially recognized as Non-governmental Organizations.

13 Likes

And he’ll establish a national commission to investigate all these mysterious other-sock disappearances. Where have all those other socks gone? Finally we may be close to some answers.

15 Likes

So we’re doing “Both Sides” on domestic terrorism now?

13 Likes

If a KKK member is in the Cult, what does he do?

3 Likes

Southern Poverty Law Center estimates between 5,000 and 8,000. They’re split up in various groups that spend a lot of time squabbling with each other.

12 Likes

“Platinum Plan for Black Americans”

I can’t get past the name of the plan.

14 Likes

In order to join the Platinum Plan you have to give back your Obamaphone. The devil is always in the details.

13 Likes

So their basically insignificant that why Trump is not afraid of dissing them.

6 Likes

There’s a heck of a lot more Trump inspired domestic terrorism which got people killed then anything Antifa related.

“No Blame?’ ABC News finds 54 cases invoking ‘Trump’ in connection with violence, threats, alleged assaults.“

13 Likes

No Boogaloo Bois.

3 Likes

What you don’t realize is that it’s not socks disappearing, it’s more socks appearing! You have more socks now than you’ve ever had before, Bigly! And only Donald can keep them coming!!

"FOUR MORE SOCKS! FOUR MORE SOCKS!"

14 Likes

If you order now you get a free pack of Newport’s and hair relaxer.

9 Likes

Ooooh. I can’t decide whether to be shocked by your reply…or laugh.

I confess. I laughed.

6 Likes

SPLC needs to update their records. It’s about 63 million.

12 Likes

Trump doing this, along with the “aid” and “Juneteenth”, is a coded message:

“I’m down to this.”

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available