New Trump ‘Plan’ Equates KKK And ‘Antifa’ | Talking Points Memo

Platinum Plan? Platinum Plan? Every man named Dan wants the Platinum Plan. Why? Because I’m a man with a plan but there’s no platinum at hand.

8 Likes

I’m just channeling their mindset.

4 Likes

Black Lives Matter…“very divisive” and “anti-Semitic” and said it “seeks to destroy American principles.”

Principles like…oh, freedom of choice, separation of church and state, freedom of the press, equal opportunity, those kind of principles?

9 Likes

At the 4:00 mark of the full video is when the roller coaster has hit the peak of the hill and is on the way down.YIKES ! LOL."Equating "

15 Likes

It’s so very 90s. All the cool kids have long since moved on to titanium or tungsten carbide.

10 Likes

Was it Greene or Loeffler who recently put out an ad advocating the execution of journalists? Sounds pretty “pro-fascist” to me.

1 Like

It sounds like a credit card, or something you earn with a billion air-miles made of cubic zirconia.

5 Likes

all these mysterious other-sock disappearances

Are you hinting at a shadowy terrorist organization called “Antiso”?

7 Likes

The deep whack jobs, Loeffler and Greene, are down with this. Greene probably owns a Nathan Bedford Forrest action figure.

5 Likes

This is going to make a bunch of conservatives suddenly fall in love with antifa.

4 Likes

Maybe. Maybe. But I’m mostly hinting that this is some stupid pointless bullshit. :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t know if I should laugh or cry,mighty big ass to pull all that BS from.

4 Likes

Go get 'em, Fat Ass!

And as long as Our Favorite President is trying to crush those criminal terrorists of “Antifa”, I hope he also goes after the “People’s Front of Judea”. Or at least the “Judean People’s Front”.

4 Likes

This is branding gold. It’s genius. Genius, I tell you. It’s something Michael Cohen would have cooked up for the boss back in the day. He would then have to follow up with a letter threatening every other outfit in the world using that gimmick with severe and devastating legal action that would be absolutely disgusting and ruinous.

2 Likes

The greatest president for African-Americans since Jefferson Davis!

10 Likes

“No one has been tougher on white suprematists than me, no one.”

Trump trying to outmaneuver Biden going into Tuesday. Clumsily. But still…

2 Likes

“going into Tuesday”

CAN"T WAIT !!!.

1 Like

LOL … so a “Platinum Plan for Black Americans”, eh?

Because they are way too NOT RACIST(!) to just go ahead and call it what they wish they could, like a “Fried Chicken and Watermelon Plan”, or a “Gold Chain / Platinum Grill Plan”.

1 Like

And the Grand Wizard resides in the White House.

4 Likes

“What does designating antifa a terrorist organization have to do with the Black community?”

It’s because (a) they needed a bothsiderism and (b) Antifa has been so associated with uppity black people demanding equal justice and an end to police violence and abuses that his KKKult literally associates them with being anti-white.

The designation of Antifa as a ‘terrorist organization’ is because the violent actions they’ve taken during the protests is deeply associated with the GOP/Trump KKKult’s white fright fever swamp delusions that equate it all with a violent mob-rule attempt to overthrow and eventually subjugate and punish white Christian America.

It is, in fact, a deeply racist, white Christian supremacist ploy on Trump’s and the GOP’s part to make this designation and juxtapose it with the KKK. It’s really no different than Trump using Kaepernick kneeling during the anthem…deliberately mischaracterizing it as an affront to the country, the anthem and “our troops”…as a way of lighting a fire under white Christian nationalists, knowing that to them, the symbology all added up to an uppity black man disrespecting his betters and the intended white-dominant nature of the country.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available