Nameless Mass Of Women From Gaetz’s Office Vouch For His Professionalism

…in the hope that more Americans and elected officials will stand up and refuse to remain silent.”

Nameless, but not silent. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

1 Like

At least the son looks like him… no need for paternity tests on this one…

1 Like

Brother and sister PR firm that still is going after all these years?

1 Like

…instead saying that someone who spent years drawing a “tremendous amount of spotlight on himself” wouldn’t engage in such a serious crime.

3 Likes

Nameless Binder… would have worked too.

2 Likes

For these types of letters to have ANY weight…It should start with “We, the undersigned” and close with a long list of people.

This is just BS

11 Likes

After the anonymous author said these people worked in his “official office” I started reading it for unintentional humor and was not disappointed.

11 Likes

And so are Matty’s “girlfriends”

6 Likes

They just have to identify as female

I don’t care how they identify, just that they are identifiable.

3 Likes

But believable enough for the rubes and the relentlessly conned to accuse the Left (particularly, ANTIFA) of targeting Gaetz in a witchhunt. [/s]

2 Likes

I’m just pointing out that, when the author inevitably is identified as Nestor or another person who appears to others to be “male”, it would be the unwokiest of unwoke for any of us to question their choice to identify as a female for the purposes of authorship of the memo.

2 Likes

Didn’t boof kavanaugh have something like 65 women sign their names to a letter that he did not assault them while they were in high school?

3 Likes

No one who signed on to the sentiment (but didn’t actually sign the letter) thought it might hold more weight if they all, um, signed it?

Remarkable and full of baloney.

4 Likes

Even if every word of it were true, he’s not accused of sex-trafficking the women in his office. It’s like an accused bank robber offering a long list of banks that were not robbed by him at any time.

17 Likes

Yet.

1 Like

Eerily similar to the Don’s infamous legal defense tactics…fact less with plenty of arm waving and white noise.

2 Likes

Does this represent the opinion of ALL the women in that office?
How many of those women are under-age?
If there are no names signing the document, then how do you know the statement is agreed upon by any women in his office?

2 Likes

this is the logic. perfect.

I guess that’s considered evidence in the court of public opinion. Gaetz’s problem is with real courts where anonymous letters don’t draw much water, probative-value-wise.

4 Likes

We all know that little-frat-boy Mattie does not harass WOMEN.

He only likes under-age GIRLS.

WOMEN would kick him in the balls for trying to treat them like that.

Anyway, this is just another “Binder full of WOMEN” turn by a desperate fool.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available