Nameless Mass Of Women From Gaetz’s Office Vouch For His Professionalism

“The women of U.S. Congressman Matt Gaetz’s office”  have had just about enough. 

In a new statement from Gaetz’s office, they, the unnamed women, vouch for his professionalism and willingness to promote them after reading the “shocking allegations” in the press.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1368795

The MoFo has a freaking harem?

19 Likes

“Unnamed women” is pretty weak tea. If they want to go on record, go on record.

Of course, due to child labor laws, we can assume that all of the “unnamed women” working in his office are not, um, of interest to Matty.

25 Likes

I gotta boogie, but i wonder if the lot who signed onto this, silently wonder if their pictures are on his phone.

22 Likes

So Gaetz wrote that and published it and then dared them to lose their jobs by going public? OR they’re all as Qtarded and delusional as Empty-G?

Maybe it’s true though (but so what?). If you’re a guy with Gaetz’s purported proclivities and have a brain in your head, you hire ugly.

8 Likes

If you’re old enough to work in the congressman’s office without a work permit you’re too old to date.

15 Likes

“On every occasion he has treated each and every one of us with respect,” the statement read. “Thus, we uniformly reject these allegations as false.”

Someone just drove past my house going the speed limit. Thus, I uniformly reject that they could ever break the speed limit anywhere else.

35 Likes

While we recognize the scrutiny we will face for making this decision, we take comfort in the hope that more Americans and elected officials will stand up and refuse to remain silent.”*

*and anonymous

16 Likes

24 Likes

“On every occasion he has treated each and every one of us with respect,” the statement read. “Thus, we uniformly reject these allegations as false.”

I mean, just look at all of the women he didn’t creep on or pay for sex!

Also…individual staffer telling media “we did not sign off on this PR stunt” in 3…2…1…

14 Likes

Actually, I kinda think this was written by JoAnn Barron, if’n you get my drift…

26 Likes

Sure, a guy who doesn’t harass in the workplace can’t possibly be paying women for sex, partying with drugs when he’s with them, and lying about that.

And some outraged mommy figure in the office didn’t write this on behalf of everyone she didn’t ask.

10 Likes

That does it. I’m convinced.

Either these people are stupid or they think we are.

9 Likes

Binders full

19 Likes

In the world Gaetz and his peeps live in, you don’t write what you sign and you don’t sign what you write.
This document might serve to convince only Gaetz’s mother.
Gaetz’s father certainly knows what Jr. is.

14 Likes

It’s like some sort of grade school mindset.

He met them during summer break. They’re all from Canada. That’s why you’ve never met them. And they’re models. I bet you’re so jealous.

Next he can have his Mom vouch for him.

9 Likes

This sentence alone tells me who wrote the entire lie “Congressman Gaetz will continue to lead by example and stand for the people of America who have been maligned by the liberal elite.”

Nawh, if legit they would not have taken the time to smear us liberals. He’ll pay for this foolishness.

6 Likes

Good one! Binders as good as any fold-outs in Playboy magazine!

3 Likes

“Many of us started in entry-level positions and have been promoted to positions of leadership within the office.”

Say the wrong thing about Matt Gaetz and the uncritical mass of women who owe their careers to Matt Gaetz will find that their ascent up the leadership ladder has prematurely reached the highest rung.

9 Likes

This is my new most favorite headline of Kate Riga’s. Well done, indeed!

(Replacing the previous winner which was something about McConnell threatening to grind Senate to a halt if Democrats don’t let him grind Senate to a halt.)

20 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available