MyPillow Guy Sues DOJ After Getting De-Phoned At A Hardee’s

That would be venue shopping, not judge-shopping. Either way, he did not do it with this lawsuit, which is filed in Saint Paul, where there are multiple federal judges appointed by presidents of both parties. He did draw a Trump-appointed judge, however, but apparently not a bad one. Nomination was confirmed by voice vote, and both Minnesota senators apparently approved of him.

6 Likes

I thought everyone in the country knew about Shut The Fuck Up Friday

1 Like

Heart imbalance.

Hmmmm

I still use these at work.

1 Like

He’ll go to the mattresses to get one.

3 Likes

are those scottish folds?

2 Likes

Literary license.

1 Like

Google maps shows no Lebanese carryout restaurant at 1250 Connecticut Ave NW, but I take it just the same that subscribing attorney Kurt Olsen, Esq. is the same Kurt Olsen who, with Texas AG Paxton, concocted and then filed the ridiculous post 2020 election lawsuit against the State of Pennsylvania, invoking SCOTUS’s original jurisdiction, which SCOTUS promptly and unanimously (sort of an eliptical concurrence by Alito, whom Strangejustice joined) catapulted.

The digs are up around Dupont Circle, which can’t be low rent. But possibly Pillowguy has him on retainer.

1 Like

I believe you are right :hugs:

Chuck Norris perhaps?

2 Likes

How do you download it on your laptop?

1 Like

OCR

2 Likes

Has Lindell demanded a special master, yet?

1 Like

“I use a rent-to-own computer, you dummy!”

1 Like

[quote=“Anarchy_Bunker, post:117, topic:228303, full:true”]

As someone who’s always used “little black books” to keep notes of live conversations, ToDo lists and such, I keep the books so I can look stuff up, but the bigger part of the attraction is simply that writing things down helps me remember them better. I do sometimes have to go back to the paper to check details, but that’s an added bonus feature, not the main event.

I’m currently spending a lot of time flipping between paper forms and online stuff as we finalize our relocation back to Quebec and have been somewhat please with the greater acceptance of folks to having us simply fill out the paper form and then simply shoot a picture and forward as an email attachment. Not every government department accepts it, but enough of the folks acting as gatekeepers to things (e.g. those handling my daughter’s transfer of her Vet Tech license) do, so it’s saving us a lot of time and driving around.

Also, kudos to Google Translate - they’ve been doing a bangup job handling the translation of form entries, resumes, etc. I speak enough French to know how bad my spelling is, but Google gets me all the accents and tense endings I need to get the job done!

6 Likes

Yes. Really.

4 Likes

No, I hold it on my lap while I’m writing in it.

2 Likes

I, too, personally love real paper and pens and pencils.

Electronic copies and filing are nice (and can save space), but I never want to lose the ability and pleasure of writing things down. Holding and reading a real book rather than a Kindle or Amazon Fire is much better, too (although harder to change the font size - where’s that magnifying glass?).

5 Likes

On top of your head silly… the same place I always lose my dual magnifying device.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available