MyPillow Guy Sues DOJ After Getting De-Phoned At A Hardee’s

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is trying to fight back after the FBI seized his cell phone at a Hardee’s drive-thru last week.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1433093

Only 7 days too late. That’s still better than the Trump legal team.

26 Likes

For a guy who doesn’t own a computer, he sure does a lot of media hits via Zoom.

60 Likes

How are his First Amendment rights violated? I CAN STILL HEAR HIM!!!

And while DOJ is a tad busy these days, I expect this nuisance suit to be smacked down with a “Response and Motion to Dismiss.”

41 Likes

Not knowing that the individuals in the three vehicles were federal agents, and fearing for his and his friend’s lives, Mr. Lindell was prepared to ram one of the vehicles to escape. Before taking any such action he demanded, in a loud voice to attract attention, to know “Who are you people? What do you want?”

I’m eager to learn who will be playing Lindell in the future conservative direct-to-MyStore movie based on the real events.

34 Likes

Dear Lord, it just keeps on getting dumber.

49 Likes

The New York AG fraud case against Trump, et. al.

Mr. Pillow’s cellphone case against DOJ.

Your assignment today, class … compare and contrast.

32 Likes

pillowcases full of cocaine are a hell of a drug.

8 Likes

Maybe he’s panicked that legal authorities will discover lots of KiddiePillow images on his phone.

¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

38 Likes

Lindell filed a lawsuit against the Justice Department on Tuesday…

Mike is a Donnie MiniMe wannabe.

8 Likes

8 Likes

“Is there a minimum number of words we have to use?”

14 Likes

Once a crack head, ALWAYS a crack head! He’s nuts!!

5 Likes

Skimmed through the lawsuit and it seems to ignore that there was a criminal warrant issued. What is crystal clear is that this “cyber security expert” has no clue how to run his business. How can you run any business without some sort of back-up? I know that cell phones can hold a lot of memory but I cannot believe that all of his documents and files are physically on the phone but rather on a cloud somewhere. Does he not use a password manager either? I do not doubt that there is attorney-client material on that telephone and I hope that the DOJ has followed the procedures to the letter and had a taint team review the phone for those communications and documents.

31 Likes

He’s alleging that the feds failed to ask him if he wanted fries with that.

22 Likes

Sorbo will need to do a ton of coke to nail that Lindell look.

7 Likes

There is no minimum. You may use all or part of your Composition Book. Be succinct, but be thorough.

15 Likes

Fraud as in the New York case against Trump and his minions, has to be plead with specificity which is why it is so long, while Lindell’s suit only has to provide sufficient notice to the defendants so that they know what his claims as about. Both lawsuits fulfill those requirements.

6 Likes

Why did the pillow go to Court?

Because he had a pillowcase!

57 Likes

His password for everything - MyPillow - should not be that hard for him to remember.

25 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available