MyPillow Guy Sues DOJ After Getting De-Phoned At A Hardee’s

The cell phone is also programmed to operate Mr. Lindell’s hearing aids.

I see the potential for some remote fun in Quantico during Lindell’s next tv appearances.

“What was the question, Tucker? You keep whispering the last part of the sentence!”

12 Likes

I still doubt the legality of this kind of quasi-collateral attack.

3 Likes

Alas, it was all a sham.

31 Likes

No sheet!

24 Likes

I didn’t read the complaint, but I assume it’s stuffed with cocaine-fueled pillow rant.

9 Likes

That’s cold comforter.

25 Likes

Mike Lindell it is time to get your affairs in order and let your lawyer do the talking. It won’t be long before we learn about all the crazy schemes that you are involve in to try to discredit Dominion Voting Systems Machines.

Colorado and Tina Peters

New Mexico and the ex-Professor Dave Clements along with Couy Griffith

Georgia Coffee County GOP Chairwoman Cathy Latham met you a few days before she met those computer experts from an Atlanta-based forensic data firm Sullivan Strickler, which she let into a Coffee County voting office, and they downloaded all Georgia voting information off a Dominion Voting Systems machine.

According to Washington Post, someone attempted a breach, in Ohio, which occurred on May 4, 2021, inside the county office of John Hamercheck ®, president of the Lake County Board of Commissioner and was going to use that material at your symposium.

Barry County, Michigan Sheriff Dar Leaf keeps using Mike Lindell’s name regarding the voting machines in his county because he believes he the right to investigate them, again they are Dominion Voting Systems machines.

26 Likes

What about the Second Amendment? He forgot that his Second Amendment rights were violated. They must have been… any action by the Democrat Deep State must by definition violate the Second Amendment.

8 Likes

So what is Crackhead Mike gonna do? Hit an FBI agent with a pillow?

8 Likes

“Mr. Lindell has no ready access without his cell phone to passwords that are necessary for his access to essential computer programs, and financial transactions through the company banks,” the lawsuit stated. “The cell phone is also programmed to operate Mr. Lindell’s hearing aids.”

He could get a new phone and download his backups from the cloud. But probably taking the DOJ to court is faster

9 Likes

Alan Dershowitz is one if the lawyers signing the complaint. His self-degradation continues.

29 Likes

If there’s a God in heaven, please put the Orange Asshole and Mr Pillow in the same cell in the NYC jail!

8 Likes

Just waiting for the SNL cold opening with Captain Underpants defending Crackhead Mike.

7 Likes

Mike needs a blanket pardon.

24 Likes

Lindell didn’t shoot anybody at the Hardee’s drive-thru, a prima facie case that his 2nd Amendment rights were violated.

8 Likes

That explains the crappy Commodore 64 graphics of his Absolute Bullshit movie. It doesn’t explain how the content of the thoughts he wanted to convey are even crappier still, but he would have needed at least an Apple 2e for that.

4 Likes

Exam Question:

What would Mike Lindell have done if he had dropped his phone in the Hardee’s toilet?

(1) Buy a new phone.

(2) Sue the Mankato Water Resource Recovery Facility.

23 Likes

(3) Sue Hardee’s for a lifetime supply of their biscuits.

11 Likes

A good friend of mine is an expert on and teacher of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine–her class is how we met) She would always have these interesting insights about vertical frown lines and such (trouble with liver, iirc 15 years later).

But even she would have a hard time with that weird horizontal rage line across the bridge of his nose. Botox gone wrong?

7 Likes

Peter strozk on Letitia James assessment of tfg’s worth:

Peter Strzok

But did you include the $450 million of classified information in the basement

21 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available