MyPillow Guy Fears Republican Party’s Newfound Embrace Of ‘Ballot Harvesting’ Might Be Part Of A ‘Grand Scheme’

That’s the thing about lying about everything. It becomes a very sticky web that is impossible to escape from.

14 Likes

Well, you are Canadian…

11 Likes

:cry: wow

:tired_face::weary::cry::sob::cry::sob:

19 Likes

We let them have the good side of the falls…

19 Likes

Low-hanging fruit, but yes. But they needed to be looking into Stone, Bannon, the fraudulent electors, and Fat Donnie from the outset, which this story

seems to suggest was obvious in retrospect. Oh well, that probably now means the indictments are coming.

31 Likes

But we have to look at yours. Lol

8 Likes

That your burden to bear. How many tourists go to Canadian side, and then realize the the US got the best view or your falls. And have to cross back again.

6 Likes

There isn’t a Morning Memo. Is Juneteenth an actual holiday in the States?

8 Likes

It is now.

14 Likes

I agree with folks frustrated with Garland, but I know well that it took a couple months to get him appointed and sworn in. Then he had to deal with the shambles that Barr and Chump left behind. Oh, and find and prosecute 1000 traitors who are on camera physically assaulting our Capitol and it’s members.

How about finding or isolating RW moles and all the Right leaning DoJ and FBI types?

The article says they thought they had Stone dead to rights and would start higher up the food chain but they couldn’t get a smocking gun on him. That is very true, no doubt…he is as slippery as an eel. They they had to reset…all the while knowing they really didn’t have any smocking gun on Chump either. All very dicey, all very fluid, and none of the concrete proof that we would all have liked to see.

If the J6 Committee proved anything: you could say that Chump is a bad, bad person 5000 times and waste all your public hearings saying it…without ever finding the smocking gun on his J6 criminality. That was a very thorough attempt to nail him (and only him) and they made a wonderful circumstantial case without ever unearthing a direct, actionable gem.

19 Likes

Big Ass Gecko from New Caledonia - alas, known only from a museum specimen and very likely extinct – thanks humans!

7 Likes

4 Likes

Watched the last 20 minutes of Jurassic Park last night, I hope no scientist gets any grand ideas.

3 Likes

I’m not sure when this ended but when I was in my twenties and thirties we used to cross to the American side because we found a spot where we could actually sit in rocks that were literally right beside the American Falls. It was breath taking but also risky.

14 Likes

Plus, I’ll always be envious that they have Leonard Cohen.

16 Likes

Friends with legally cognizable boundaries.

24 Likes

KD Lang

16 Likes

The turning point was Donnie’s theft of the documents that should have been turned in to NARA as well as documents linked to National Security. But this was, I think, not known at the time of Garland’s approval by the Senate.

20 Likes

I wonder if part of it was failing to anticipate that Trump would run for President again. They might have thought they would have more time before a situation developed where an investigation could be called interference in the 2024 election.

Many people in DC assumed that Trump was done, his political career over due to the J6 riot. It sure looked that way to me at the time. The DOJ probably thought they’d have until January 2025 with a potential change of administration to methodically work their way up the chain to Trump’s Mob Boss involvement.

And then of course Garland had to appoint a special counsel the minute Trump announced his campaign, which both accelerated the investigation and added plausible independence from the Biden administration.

15 Likes

Since last year or the year before. I’m too old to have much of a memory anymore.

16 Likes