MyPillow CEO Spotted Bringing Notes To WH That Appear To Reference ‘Martial Law,’ Installing New CIA Director | Talking Points Memo

No, this is the healing part.

8 Likes

Something has happened and it’s pretty obvious that the chain of command now goes through Pence. Whether that something was a formal 25th declaration or simply a tacit agreement is up for interpretation.

And why is the My Pillow guy getting to talk to him about more sedition and martial law? Are they just humoring him at this point?

24 Likes

This is the thing, even for fascism you need to have a bit of competence. Order “marshal law” (*) while you still have something resembling authority, at this point Trump cannot order Chris Christie to fetch him a hamberder .

(*) Not sure what it is, but it used to keep the tinfoil hat wearing wingnuts awake at night and suddenly it has become the solution to all ill in the country.

17 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.55.46 PM

Gotta say, I just love these pics side by side.

54 Likes

It’s why when he well and truly definitely capital-L Lost the election, I was surprised he didn’t say “you don’t want me, well guess what, you all don’t even deserve me, fuck you, I quit” and jet his ass down to Florida.

I’m still sure that’s what he would have done if it hadn’t been for all of the criming. And I’m pretty sure there was a lot of criming.

18 Likes

Ve vill smother them, Mein Fuhrer!

9 Likes

From Kobach to My Pillow Guy…
Soupy Sales would have been next, if he were still around.
Although, Alex Jones, the Soupy of conspiracy theories, is immediately available, at the drop of a soap, for White House martial law planning meetings.

12 Likes

Hopefully, everyone who reads this will join in a pledge to never, or never again, buy a MyPillow. Additionally, if I saw a mob “fluffing” the guy up, I’d look the other way.

11 Likes

Anybody who had failed once at toppling the government of a superpower and ruling as a dictator would prior to that second try certainly welcome the advice of a loon who makes pillows. There’s a long tradition of pillow makers being the power behind the throne, the eminence grise and so forth. Nothing absurd or laughable about it at all.

51 Likes

I must exert my power as an Iron Fist across the breadth of this country!
Get me the MyPillow Guy!

17 Likes

Wait, so the MyPillow guy is now helping to set US government policy?? I mean…how did…why does…ah fuck it.

34 Likes

OT but this is awesome news. Incredible scientist, communicator, and now Science Advisor and member of the Cabinet, for the first time. Eric Lander is the Carl Sagan (without the gaudiness) of genomics.

43 Likes

Ert_nfeXEAA_ass

Bet it beats my garage sale by a mile.

14 Likes

Well, he will be for the majority of the day 12 hours, 1 second…then off with his head as the Queen of Hearts said.

1 Like

Actually, no.

2 Likes

Mike! Wait a minute Mike. You sure you don’t want to take a painting or a sculpture?

6 Likes

I just had to see that again. Seriously, it makes me happy.

13 Likes

My Pillow Guy: “How can I increase sales?”

Narrator: “The lightbulb over his head burst!”

5 Likes

This is great. Making it a cabinet level position is a perfect move.

7 Likes

That’s wonderful.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available