MyPillow CEO Spotted Bringing Notes To WH That Appear To Reference ‘Martial Law,’ Installing New CIA Director | Talking Points Memo

MyPillow CEO Michael Lindell brought notes with him to a meeting in the West Wing Friday that zoomed-in photographs appear to show contained the phrases “martial law,” “Insurrection Act” and “foreign interference in the election.” 

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1354979
1 Like

Good to know that even God has term limits :roll_eyes:

98 Likes

Not sure Trump is going to have another term. But can confirm that Mike Lindell was picked by God to be a huge asshole.

101 Likes

Perhaps picked by God to have an all expenses paid vacay at Leavenworth.

63 Likes

How is the MyPillow guy pivotal to a Constitutional coup, if he can’t even figure out pillows?

(Now, if Scott Baio shows up…)

68 Likes

I think that the Ceiling Cat was thinking more like four to eight years for tax fraud. But I’m sure that Lindell has a direct line to that Eye In The Sky. /S

17 Likes

He’s really going to enjoy the pillow!

17 Likes

When did the My Pillow guy become a courier for Hair Furor? Or is he the new tRump whisperer? Good Lord.

26 Likes

I wondered if he was bringing notes in, or bringing them out, as well. I guess we could read the tea leaves on that one. Any photographs of him on the way in? He doesn’t have a briefcase. Just an empty coffee cup.

I’d guess he’s bringing them out. Maybe some other wingnut was there handing them out. Also notable there is a “redaction” on the page. I wonder what that says?

31 Likes

I’m struck that even Trump gets it by now that he’s shot his wad, while these other freaks are still flopping in the net. When Donald Trump is the voice of reason in your group, you need to have a long think about the choices you’ve been making. But if it comes to that they have classes on such things in the pen.

41 Likes

The real conspiracy to incite sedition and insurrection.

Perhaps Trump will sleep on it.

37 Likes

At least the Nazis tucked in their shirts!

52 Likes

Seriously though…he really is down to all these dead-enders. Maybe Kanye will show up next with some new designs and schematics.

I’m just surprised they didn’t find Ted Nugent and Kid Rock in the crowd at the Capitol the other day. Sure, they talk a good game but where are they when tRump needs them to show up to help him fight the battle?

36 Likes

At this point Trump has lost his power. The constitution is not a suicide pact (perhaps just a little sado-masochistic) and for Trump to make a move like this at this point would mean that my quip about his being removed from the White House sedated and strapped to a gurney would be highly likely. His expectation of a knee jerk obeisance of the military and other governmental agencies is doomed to be a great disappointment. At least I hope so.

71 Likes

Donald Trump: Desperate. MyPillow Guy: Desperate. All Trumpers: Desperate. Toxic Stew Being Brewed.

17 Likes

Hah…its the weekend before he’s gone for good and tRump can’t even rage-tweet all weekend long from his golden potty at 3 AM to distract any of us or whip up the country with anymore of his crazy talk. I love it.

He still hasn’t decided for good what he plans to do on his last day in DC. It hasn’t hit him yet that he must go.

21 Likes

The MyPillow guy should have entered into a criminal fucking conspiracy with the MyBriefcase guy.

26 Likes

I’m no constitutional scholar, but I think the Ron Popeil no fuss no muss act of 1974 lays out a very specific alternate line of succession which allows the outgoing President to remain in power indefinitely if a TV pitchman for home consumer products leads the insurrection.

45 Likes

The big question for me is did the MyPillow guy bring that binder or was he given that binder? I would assume (and hope to hell) it’s the former. But after four years of Trump insanity, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Trump’s. The magic marker black-out (aka Alabama hurricane predictor) worries me.

19 Likes

But can we be certain that Trump will not attempt to implement mypillow plans? Whether he has any chance is a different question but being a “voice of reason” requires Trump telling the mypillow guy “no, I can’t do that”.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available