MyPillow CEO Spotted Bringing Notes To WH That Appear To Reference ‘Martial Law,’ Installing New CIA Director | Talking Points Memo

can she sell my house if she’s dead? Just asking.

Fucking commandments? Like “Thou shalt not kill”?

1 Like

Ohh… you wonder what hole he stuck it in for the carrupten injection.

1 Like

And then has to summon courage to face her convictions.

1 Like

From a pillow scam salesman to offering advice on national security, only in Trumpworld.

1 Like

Wow, well done! So, it’s a relic of the militant Christian “restored warrior” program? Good catch.

No doubt we’ll find they’re the same “Warriors for Christ” assholes who smear their bullets with pig fat before shooting them at a muslim… or etch biblical passages from the Gospel into their guns.

Because, you know, no-one wants you to go out and violently kill your fellow human beings more than Jesus Christ. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Something tells me this isn’t too far from his most ardent follower’s image of him. Minus the paper towels, of course…

Although, based on everything we’ve seen so far, they’d probably read “Christ-like generosity” into that addition. It is a ‘Bounty’ after all… :laughing:

1 Like

We all know one record that, if it turns up missing, could inspire a massive investigation into whether they kept all the required presidential records.

Remember that high-security server that supposedly has the full transcript of Trump’s Zelensky call on it? Yeah… let’s see if that one resurfaces post-Trump. If they scrubbed that, I would be calling for serious consequences.

3 Likes

Weasels in suits.

1 Like

RuPaul. Time for some “color-blind” casting.

1 Like

Recommended viewing for all those apprehended 24/7 on repeat. I mean… ya can’t really argue it’s torture, right?

Mein Volk, Mein Reich, Mein Pillow!

6 Likes

4 Likes

I didn’t know he was from Minnesota. He will likely run for office soon to capitalize on his notoriety among the MAGA-ts.

1 Like

“still flopping in the net” = PERFECT. I’m not a huge history buff, just guessing, but I would
Imagine that the end of the Civil War looked like this with many, many, treasonous racist turds still flopping in the net and coming up with their sad sore loser anthem “the south will rise again.” I predict some new version of that slogan will emerge soon after Biden’s inauguration.

1 Like

I called Bed Bath Beyond and asked they stop selling/supporting this insurrectionist by carrying his product in their stores. I have an active membership with them and I saw those damn pillows in BBB and I walked past them. But after hearing he was egging Trump on declaring martial law as a way to hold onto power, damnit I had it. Called them and gave them a piece of my mind. Threatened that I will cancel my damn membership and will boycott their store doesn’t remove his crap! I will also follow up a letter to corporate office.

3 Likes

Bravo. I have no idea how profound their commitment to liberal democracy might be, but I guarantee they can do without some some rogue CEO making a jackass out of himself in the news and alienating customers. They can get pillows from anywhere and they don’t need the aggravation.

1 Like

A lead actor playing Bulldog Drummond named Dick Johnson?

OK…I cheated a little…Richard Johnson.

If you claim to be a patriot and a member of Blue Lives Matter and you beat a police officer with an American Flag…

You just might be a Trump supporter.

3 Likes

Vividness.

I have some ideas as to what MyPillow guy can do with his pillows…

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available