Musk’s Attack On Media Matters Could Become ‘Playbook’ Under Trump II

Originally published at: Musk’s Attack On Media Matters Could Become ‘Playbook’ Under Trump II

Donald Trump’s antagonism towards the press has become so well-established as to be unremarkable. In a recurring bit, he gripes about some reporter or coverage he doesn’t like, gestures to the press pen at the back of his rallies and encourages his followers to boo the journalists. He sends out all-caps screeds about reporters who…

3 Likes

First. Election insomnia-induced.

ETA:

22 Likes

As a illegal immigrant does musk have the right to sue?

11 Likes

It’s a sign of how extreme Musk’s request was that this majority-Republican panel balked.

While the request was extreme it’s also easy to suppose that the 5th Circuit wouldn’t want to set a precedent that donor information is reachable in litigation because that would create problems for the GOP donor-class.

19 Likes

" Musk filed his suit in the Northern District of Texas, home to an infamous right-wing judge who ideologically aligned plaintiffs often seek out"
Enough with the judge shopping Plus this country embraced Musk and this is his thanks, time to deport thisl immigrant…

11 Likes

I’m actually sleeping pretty well, although that might change as we get closer.
Still thinking about the MSG rally yesterday. They went there over and over again, I think, causing more fence sitters to run, not walk, to Kamala.

13 Likes

Which one this?

2 Likes

Madison Square Garden.

5 Likes

Anything out of the ordinary happen yesterday politically? From what i heard, was only Republicans being Republicans.

What a boring weekend.

6 Likes

These days version of goobers yes. All nornal at MSG.rally …5 hrs of insults

7 Likes

I am eager to see how the Harris administration deals with Musk.

12 Likes

Can’t even begin to describe my level of anxiety. And I am an older white woman in California.

8 Likes

We’re going to win. And win big.

10 Likes

Nixon was a President who became a criminal. Trump is a criminal who became President.

20 Likes

In other words, “An Evening with Don Rickles”.

2 Likes

Keep calm and carry on. I think she’s got this.

8 Likes

TBF: Nixon had a number of sketchy financial relationships before he became president. “Ask about the Hughes loan” was a line from the Kennedy campaign in 1960. By today’s standards, those things are not even interesting.

7 Likes

Can anyone challenge his citizenship status in court?

2 Likes

I sure hope so.

Us women must carry her over the line. Enough with these juvenile men who never matured.

4 Likes

Musk’s citizenship could be challenged if one had billions to spend and decades to wait out delays. Consider this. The guy who caused the Lockerbie jet crash in 1988 will come to trial in May… maybe.

3 Likes