Mulvaney Gripes Over COVID Testing Issues

Former acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney on Monday railed against COVID-19 testing issues as the Trump administration continues blaming the surge of coronavirus cases nationwide on increased testing.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1320161
1 Like

Another rat jumping off the leaky and sinking Trumptanic!

Hey Mulvaneyā€¦

Months too late and credibility shortā€¦you are NOT in good company!

18 Likes

Aw, cā€™mon Mick. Everybody knows the testing and general incompetence of the Toadglans malAdministration is all a hoax perpetrated by people who just want to hurt the DOTUS. Even Chuck Woolery knows that! Itā€™s as if some people ā€œjust donā€™t loveā€ him.

18 Likes

Complain to the mirror, punk. You created this as much as anyone.

42 Likes

Letā€™s see, when it becomes personal, then itā€™s inexcusable??? Typical selfish response by a Trumper.

52 Likes

Rat evicted from sinking ship pretends that it left voluntarily.

18 Likes

On issue after issue, Republicans only seem to ā€œgetā€ it after they are personally affected. Their inability to muster even basic empathy is destroying the fabric of our society.

31 Likes

And weā€™re still paying Mick the Prick why? How does a ā€œSpecial Envoy to Northern Irelandā€ envoy if heā€™s still here on US soil?

10 Likes

I never realized that Mulvaney had one sane bone in his body. He just proves the axiom that it is only real for Republicans when it is personal. If he was still traipsing around the rarefied air of the WH, he would be getting instant test results daily and would be as happy as a little shit-eating scum sucker.

19 Likes

So you only became outraged when this mess impacted your family? Your compassion for the common good has been on full display. Selfish bastard. You canā€™t be a Never Trumper nowā€¦ you crawled right up the rectum with the rest of your pals. The stench will stay with you forever.

17 Likes

Yes, exactly.

1 Like

The TrumpPandemic Pottery Barn rule.

You broke it, you own it.

11 Likes

I started writing a perfectly coherent rant to articulate some of my disgust with you and your co-conspirators, but youā€™re simply not worth the effort. Just fuck off, guy.

22 Likes

By now I donā€™t want their fucking empathy, I want all of their heads on platters. They need to stop tweeting bible verses (Josh Hawley), they need to stop publicizing their fights with ESPNā€™s commentators (Josh Hawley), and do something helpful like making Trump sign DPA for US manufacturing of PPE and testing supplies.

13 Likes

He is a worm isnā€™t he? And thatā€™s insulting to worms that actually are good for the soil. Mick just soils himself .

9 Likes

So Mick the Prickā€™s son had to wait 5-7 days for his results, boo fucking hoo. Sick people have been waiting in their cars for 8 hours to get tested, and then the results can take 7-14 days to be given to the patient.

16 Likes

Did the Irish kick him out?
Or say he needed 2 weeks of quarantine before theyā€™d let him back in?

9 Likes

FFS Mick. Itā€™s ā€˜inexcusableā€™ because YOU and your FRIENDS were slow off the mark and now want to blame EVERYONE and the kitchen sink for your ineptitudeā€¦I guess 150,000 dead and YOUR family not being able to get tested and/or results in a timely fashion has ā€˜openedā€™ your mind?

10 Likes

ā€œI know it isnā€™t popular to talk about in some Republican circles, but we still have a testing problem in this country,ā€ Mulvaney wrote. ā€œMy son was tested recently; we had to wait 5 to 7 days for results. My daughter wanted to get tested before visiting her grandparents, but was told she didnā€™t qualify. That is simply inexcusable at this point in the pandemic.ā€

The sting of white privilege failed is a bitter pill to swallow.

13 Likes

34 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available