Mulvaney Gripes Over COVID Testing Issues

I saw it all out of the corner of my eye. Some black guy knocked it off the shelf.

2 Likes

He has been give an a no-show job at the top of the pay scale in order to keep him silent. You don’t want him talking about all the stupidity and tantrums he witnessed in the WH.

5 Likes

Absolutely nuts

3 Likes

He failed Ethics In The Public Square 101.

8 Likes

As always Republicans only care when something effects them personally. 135,000+ dead? Meh. My children inconvenienced? The outrage!

18 Likes

“My son was tested recently; we had to wait 5 to 7 days for results. My daughter wanted to get tested before visiting her grandparents, but was told she didn’t qualify. That is simply inexcusable at this point in the pandemic.”

As is always the case, these assholes never care about a problem until it affects them personally.

11 Likes

There has long been a failure of imagination and empathy on the part of Republicans. They can’t imagine it until it happens to them or theirs. So the Mick Mulvaney family has to wait in line like the commoners for testing, and put up with long delays and sub-par test procedures to get their results? Only then does Mickey realize there might be a problem!

One hesitates to wish all kinds of ills befall our current Republican leadership - but it appears to be necessary.

10 Likes

You waited until this affected your children before you made a stand?
Bite me!:fu:

6 Likes

Finally, he’s found his squeak.

8 Likes

… and then emptied all of the cupboards.

2 Likes

This pretty much sums it up. These assholes which just forge ahead with their morally bankrupt and willful ineptitude (and not always ineptitude), until it impacts them personally. Deplorable is too good a word for anyone who supports the republican party.

6 Likes

If Mr Mulvaney and his family had just relocated to Ireland, as the job ought to require, they’d all have been tested ASAP – and gotten health care, if they needed it.

10 Likes

It’s all the media’s fault…

The media is salivating this morning over Covid cases in Florida, but it is not a symptom of the coronavirus; more like a side effect of their obsession with slandering the state, and its governor Ron DeSantis. Yesterday Florida set a new record when it reported the highest single day increase in coronavirus cases by any state since the outbreak. This jarring announcement requires a significant amount of analysis, but let us first get the hysteria out of the way.

3 Likes

There is no shortage of assholes in Ulster (See the Orange Order), why would you want to send them more?

3 Likes

After steering the ship into the iceberg.

2 Likes

We need those anal-retentive postures of Mulvaney, Meadows and Trump side-by-side, with their crossed arms and “THAT wasn’t chicken!” expressions.

1 Like

He never went to class…

1 Like

I am sick of every-one-of-these mutha-frukers…and Main stream media:

Trump carries front-page status at the NYT for finally wearing a MASK. Sorta like throwing a party for a belligerent 4 year old who finally decides to crap in the toilet… While we know nothing about Ford Motor’s progress in making respirators and masks: Completely dropped off media’s radar…But there’s room for another Mulvaney BITCH FEST.

7 Likes

Once again, classic Republicanism. No problem is real until it personally affects them.

1 Like

Mick “Simply Inexcusable” Mulvaney: A lying shithead presuming to weigh in on what is inexcusable, finally correct only when it is personal.
Northern Ireland is burdened with this pompous prick.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available