Counter point: “I don’t take responsibility at all.”

6 Likes

Ford has always been off my list.

Found
On
Road
Dead

1 Like

Accessorize with thumb cuffs and it’s perfect!

2 Likes

Don’t draw lines in the sand that you won’t or cannot enforce. If Trump can make a fool of you, he will.

This is basic stuff.

3 Likes

Ford isn’t going to force Trump to wear a mask.

Fair point. I’m still wondering what kind of spray tan or makeup wouldn’t leave marks on his white shirt collars and long sleeve cuffs? Or wouldn’t leave marks from his hands when singing papers and shaking hands, because his hands are the same color. Maybe bronzer is more indelible than I think. Never used it myself.

1 Like

And if he decides to wear a mask, we’ll find another reason to keep him away.

1 Like

The spray tans have to dry, and then they’ll stay on through normal activities. If they didn’t then they wouldn’t have caught on, or been a thing for as long.

3 Likes

Wait until he wants to book an indoor venue for one of his Klan rallies and is told no because of his refusal to mask up as required.

I’ve got my money on the fearless women of Michigan!

8 Likes

Oh, I LOVE this suggestion. Brilliant, SM.

6 Likes

The corporation will let him have his way. As usual, it is the workers who will pay the price.

4 Likes

When he talks (wearing a mask or otherwise) at the Ford plant, he will talk down about these fine women. Guaranteed. He won’t wait to Tweet.

3 Likes

god%20yes|nullxnull

2 Likes

I hate to argue over such an important point but that’s the Pence side of the equation.

3 Likes

Fix Or Repair Daily
First On Recall Day
Flip Over Read Directions
For Old Retired Drivers

Actually I had a F250 Diesel for a few years, and it was fine for what we needed at the time. My wife’s Dad worked at Ford so we got the family discount. I like my current 2001 Tundra better though.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for Nancy to hold a master class on Zoom. She managed to call him a sick, fat, old man without using any of those words.

Pelosi can get under his skin like no one else he’s ever encountered in life. I :heart: Nancy!

12 Likes

“I will withhold all Federal funds from Ford!” - Frothing Orange Julius

3 Likes

Instead of the usual tin foil?

5 Likes

His numbers are going south again, after a brief and inexplicable rise last week.

Right now at 538, it’s 52.9% Disapprove / 43.2% Approve.

That’s a 9.7% D-A spread. It was a bit over 10% two weeks ago, then went down to around 8%. I say it goes back over 10% by the weekend. Hopefully it’ll stay there and keep climbing. We need it to be at 15-20% or higher by the election to overcome built-in structural advantages and all the expected cheating and contesting. Biden has to win by a mandate, not a squeaker, to govern effectively.

3 Likes

Fix Or Repair Daily what what I learned when I had a Ford.

2 Likes