Michigan AG Gives Trump An Ultimatum

Shit, where is Jimmy Hoffa when ya need him?

2 Likes

DiJiT doesnā€™t need to wear a mask. He could stretch his dewlap and Velcro it to the bridge of his nose.

3 Likes

Chest wound? trumPP, Kush and Barr are on it.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve maintained all along that he uses a tanning bed, not makeup. His neck is the same color as his face, and with the size of his dewlap, he couldnā€™t hide orange makeup on his white collars. Omarosa said he has a tanning bed in the residential wing, and I believe it.

Anyway, like I said yesterday, Iā€™ll bet he tours the plant wearing a mask with no photos permitted, then holds a presser outside in the parking lot without a mask.

6 Likes

Body suit? Have you considered body bag as an option?

On balance, Iā€™d still prefer him to live long enough to experience being removed from office, standing trial, and going to prison. But if he keeled over at the lectern on live TV, I would manage to contain my disappointment, somehow.

7 Likes

OH YEAH!

Looks like Dems finally figured out how to make Trump their punk. Work in some negative history comments while you demonstrate strength in a position he canā€™t win and take something away from him. Just waiting now for him to implode.

I can get use to seeing more of this. A lot more.

12 Likes

The oaf could care less, especially if he knows that this is to protect other people from him as much as the other way around. Iā€™m wondering if Stormy Daniels had the same problem persuading Trump to use protection before she sighed and said ā€œoh, here we goā€.

2 Likes

Nope. Makeup.

6 Likes

4 Likes

ā€œNessel argued that Trump has a legal responsibilityā€

He doesnā€™t know the meaning of either of those words.

11 Likes

Nah, makeup can be faded in over the eyelids. Those distinct white ovals around his eyes are from plastic cups for UV protection. I guess weā€™ll know eventually, when the WH insider tell-alls are written.

3 Likes

And a plastic bag over that.

8 Likes

We could just send in a member of the God Squad.

8 Likes

Iā€™m thinking mask, snugly secured, of course.

1 Like

It is all about the bronzer. The issue is vanity. The mask would leave marks once it is removed. He could wear the plastic shield or a welderā€™s mask but that would muss his hair.

9 Likes

I noticed that. Michigan women Democrats have giant cajones. Something other politicians need to recognize and respect.

13 Likes

They also use those goggles when spray tanning.

4 Likes

I vote for the diving helmet. By rights, he should be wandering lonely picking up cigarette buts like Jethro Tullā€™s Aqualung character. Also, he often sounds like he has a hint of helium in his voice box, like a heliox diver.

3 Likes

Every person he passes should cough. Heā€™s all 'quined up and protected, right? And masks are just a suggestion, right?

Vain assclown doesnā€™t want to mess his makeup. Yeah, big strong burly man with his Lady Clairol and his Maybelline.

13 Likes

download

8 Likes