Meet The First Trump Cronies Subpoenaed By The Jan. 6 Committee | Talking Points Memo

Every single person he talked to not named donbald told him it wouldn’t fly, and I doubt he was interviewing people from our side of the aisle, so to speak.

1 Like

Which is where Trump’s mistake was, in not hiring me.

When a woman’s constitutional rights to an abortion can be reversed overnight when a single person dies, anything is possible. And this approach had more behind it than the challenge to the ACA that came within a single vote of being the law of the land

Absolutely. I was just stating that I believe he should be presented as a hostile witness. That he is a chronic prevaricator with no ethics at all.

2 Likes

And of Dunces. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Did someone poke Kash in a tender place? What a pic!

2 Likes

No, Kash Patel isn’t a serial killer. But he won the championship four of the last five years in his high-stakes Fantasy Serial Killer League.

6 Likes

You know those armed guys in camo?

If most people agreed with them, they wouldn’t need arms and camo.

4 Likes

Breaking: this is amazing news. Meng was thorn in Canada’s backside and the Rumpian administration put it there.

Background:

In August 2018, a judge in the Eastern District of New York issues a warrant for the arrest of Huawei Chief Financial Officer Meng Wanzhou.

U.S. authorities accuse Meng of using a Huawei subsidiary, Skycom, to do business in Iran in violation of U.S. economic sanctions against Iran.

Authorities allege that Meng misled an HSBC executive during a 2013 meeting about her corporation’s ties to the subsidiary. In court, Meng’s lawyers will later claim that Meng’s presentation was not misleading and that none of her actions had been shown to cause any alleged harm to the bank.

On Dec. 1, 2018, Meng is arrested at the Vancouver International Airport by Canadian police. She was on a stopover from Hong Kong, on a business trip en route to Mexico City, Costa Rica, Argentina and France.

In retaliation China arrested the Michaels on trumped up charges

2 Likes

What’s amazing about it? China took two unrelated people hostage until the US basically dropped the charges (Meng just has to keep her nose clean for 15 months and record is wiped clean).

1 Like

Have a good nights sleep. You obviously need it. I was referring to the release of my fellow Canadians but of course……

1 Like

Choose your words more precisely.

Magna Carta, 1215.

1 Like

When the committee gets Dan Scavino under oath, hopefully one of the reps will ask him if he is “Q”.

Looks more like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Then Kid Hitler, Gym Shortin’, Bobblehead “the rent’s too damn high” Boebert, and Empty Green

Chinese exec hassled for making American half-measures look silly, film at 11…

During this “saga”, many bbl of Iranian oil was consumed by China.

1 Like

Plough him under.

51E3GVbGM0L.SX346_BO1,204,203,200

-Batman

1 Like

The best evidence is inferential. DNA, for example.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available