Meadows’ Closest Aide Set To Testify During Surprise Jan. 6 Hearing

…and she’s not wearing a cross as a necklace

15 Likes

Prior Johnson: I was on the grassy knoll, and I took a shot, but… I’m a lousy shot. So it couldn’t have been me that shot the president. Therefore, no conspiracy.

1 Like

A one-handed water drinker.

Very promising.

6 Likes

WeeeeeeeooooooOOOOOOEEEEEEEOOOOOO!!! Bombs incoming?

4 Likes

Only 25 years old. She has many more years of her career to lose than others if she can’t avoid ETTD.

10 Likes

I noticed that as well.

Ok, it appears to be only the one witness. No documentarian.

1 Like

Now remember everyone, I need you all to give me the play-by-play. I’m at work and can’t watch.

12 Likes

or a really really good book deal coming soon

6 Likes

Thompson inoculating anyone who claims she is a nobody.

10 Likes

She did not interact with TFG. Oops, special assistant to the president. Yes she did.

6 Likes

Netflix series to make House of Cards look like Family Circus.

8 Likes

This introduction is just showing that she worked for a whole line of terrible people. It’s even more surprising she’s cooperating.

20 Likes

How does a 25 year old get a job like that? She’s pretty. ETA: know we’ll see if she’s smart. Cheney questioning!

3 Likes

You answered yourself.

12 Likes

I interpret ETTD as applying to people who have ‘Trump White House’ on their resume in a political position like Hutchinson.

1 Like

Donald is jumping up and down in his corner, sneering at the referee…

1 Like

This statement should immediately disqualify Bang Bang Betty from holding ANY federal elected OR appointed position. NOBODY has the right to tell someone TO pray or HOW to pray. I am SO SICK of this.

4 Likes

Chief of Staff gets the corner office. Vice president gets 2nd-best office.

7 Likes

She was an (unpaid?) intern for a few years, so she probably has well-to-do and/or connected parents.

15 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available