Meadows Attacks Wray’s Testimony Refuting Trump’s False Claims About Mail-In Ballots

Meadows wrathful at Wray’s wraithing?

1 Like

'My name is Otto, I like to get blotto."

2 Likes

thank you

1 Like

Difficult relationship with his father. “The admiral and I don’t get along.”

2 Likes

If Trumplethinskin loses the election…which he will…he will be leaving the White House and the Presidency. He can leave the easy way or he can leave the hard way, but he will leave. The USA does not kowtow to monarchs, dictators or tyrants. After all, Jefferson helped to plant a tree, and it would be very wise for Meadows, The Human Q-Tip, Trumpty Dumpty and all those who support any illegal usurpation of the Constitution to fully understand the implications of Thomas Jefferson’s statements in that regard.

1 Like

I suppose a good case could be made Mitch McConnell would be the exception to that assertion.

OK … contest of Knowledge, Logic and Honesty - who is correct and who is a LIAR

Contestants:

• FBI Director Christopher Wray
    vs
  • White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows

my money is on Wray - every day & in every conceivable scenario

Meadows is compromised out the Wazoo … and his continued existence is dependent upon him lying

2 Likes

You could try to assert that, but last time I checked he never lost his Senate seat during a fair election. Mitch McConnell also is not the USA, but he is an unethical amoral power-hungry asshole who will do almost everything in his power to take advantage of the political system he repeatedly undermines. Moscow Mitch also understands that if he undermines the political system badly enough, then he destroys it, and in so doing diminishes his own power. He’s standing at the precipice now. Maybe he’ll take a step back from the edge.

3 Likes

He had a career?

2 Likes

Whatever it is, he’ll be fine. Seems like Republicans fall UP, not matter how dishonest and immoral they are.

1 Like

I don’t think he’ll every be a Rep again.

1 Like

I’m old enough to remember when dissing the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation would earn you a visit from a couple of agents bearing pictures you’d prefer to remain private.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. I’m not sure we want to return to that but it does remind me that the Access Hollywood tape scandal broke on Oct. 7, clearly because somebody didn’t think he would be that great of a president, and the guy who really should fear October surprises this time around sure isn’t Biden.

1 Like

The GOP’s unsubstantiated claims of election fraud constitute election fraud.

1 Like

Wray was appointed by Trump. Did Dear Leader pick the wrong man?

The response to Meadows and the other sycophants parroting Trump’s fabricated reality is: What is the Trump administration doing about this on behalf of the citizens of this country who expect a fair election? Or, is Trump merely establishing a pretext to upset ballot counting in swing states?

And in Flori-DUH.

1 Like

Except it is just one particular gutless political party that is kowtowing to Mitch the B!t@#

His main gig was being a rightwing grifter.

1 Like

Dunno, The NC11th is gerrymandered to elect a Rethug no matter what right now. The warm body they have lined up to represent this district is another liar who pretends that he was going to the US Naval Academy until an automobile wreck put him in a wheelchair. BIG lie! He claims to be a “businessman” but he has done very little to no business.
The Dems have a real man, a man who has military experience as well as life experience, but in this district he has an uphill battle to beat a totally unqualified loser.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available