Meadows Attacks Wray’s Testimony Refuting Trump’s False Claims About Mail-In Ballots

If only Mel Blanc was still around to do some voice over

4 Likes

Well, whoever does Otto on the Simpsons could probably get it done.

ETA Harry Shearer. One hell of a voice guy.

6 Likes

Yup I’ve seen potatoes with a higher IQ

Meadows grew up in Brandon, Florida, and described his upbringing as “poor”.[2] He has said he was a “fat nerd” who went on a diet after a classmate rejected him for a date.[2] Meadows attended Florida State University for one year in 1977–78.[2] Meadows falsely claimed to hold a Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Florida for many years in his official biography maintained by the Office of the Historian of the U.S. House of Representatives. In actuality, he graduated from the University of South Florida with an [Associate of Arts](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associate_degree).[2]

Compared to Wray

Wray then attended Yale University from which he graduated cum laude [6] with a Bachelor of Arts degree in philosophy in 1989, and earned his Juris Doctor in 1992 from Yale Law School. While at Yale Law, Wray was the Executive Editor of the Yale Law Journal . After graduating from law school, Wray spent a year clerking for Judge J. Michael Luttig of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit.[15]

8 Likes

Only the best people. He’ll send out seven of our fastest ships to search for only the best people to come work for Donnie, because he demands the best!
(ignore all the indictments, convictions, and pardons-he was new at this. This time Donnie promises it will be different, Pinky swear and all that)

1 Like

Rather a contrast there. Seems like Wray should be dissing Meadows, but knowing where you really stand and having a touch of professionalism does often show in people’s behavior.

5 Likes

Isn’t that called “elitism”?

3 Likes

If you really are a superior person and demonstrate that I’d call it having some class.

5 Likes

They have now gone quantum with their projection.
Chump, Graham and others are now saying…see this horribly unpatriotic, illegal, fascist traitor-shit we are pulling? Well Dems ‘would do this to us IF the shoe were on the other foot’

It isn’t even projection or false allegations of what Dems are doing or have done. It is Reptiles basically saying Dems WOULD do all the horrific things Rs are caught doing red-handed.

I saw a video today of a Red Rube being shown the ad he is touting, with Biden sleeping during an interview was fake. They showed him the actual footage of somebody else sleeping, and the remote interviewer trying to wake up this other man. The ad of course has spliced a picture of Joe Biden with his head down (I think during a prayer). Didn’t move the needle one iota for Red Rube. They now can just skip history, because it is wonderful for Ds and horrible for Rs…and just move on to hypothetical future-crimes that inhuman Ds would inflict upon saintly Rs.

4 Likes

And each and every day Trump and Meadows demonstrate that they’re all ass.

2 Likes

Education tends to give you some perspective and class
You and I both know the sacrifices and hard work required to get the degrees that Wray did

2 Likes

If Meadows is withholding evidence of voter fraud or election interference, he is most likely committing a crime. Probably should be investigated by the authorities.

4 Likes

Check out Mark’s - CV :slight_smile: note busted for turning his AA into a BA

Meadows falsely claimed to hold a Bachelor of Arts from the University of South Florida for many years in his official biography maintained by the Office of the Historian of the U.S. House of Representatives. In actuality, he graduated from the University of South Florida with an Associate of Arts.[2]

2 Likes

This whole only I can fix the mess we’re in that somehow happened while I’ve been in charge for 4 years thing, and the fact that we’re still hearing it, is melting my brain.

And the cult believes it. I wonder if anyone at DHS is quietly building crematoriums. Kinda feels like we’re headed there.

1 Like

That looks like the perfect resume for a disloyal member of the Deep State.

1 Like

Good point!

“And I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll…inflate that trial balloon!”

How does it feel to know that you backed the wrong horse and sank your career, Mark?

3 Likes

De-legitimize any existing enforcement agencies that you haven’t already corrupted and co-opted.

Check.

1 Like

Practice makes perfect.

1 Like

“With all due respect to Director Wray, he has a hard time finding emails in his own FBI, let alone figuring out whether there’s any kind of voter fraud,”

Maybe there are some emails from Meadows then that Wray could find and release to the public to show he’s still on top of things?

1 Like

He dismisses the FBI Director with a snark.

1 Like
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available