McConnell Finally Caves On Election Security Measure After Months Of Stonewalling

It always should have been Mandarin Mitch, Chao’s family bought him years ago.

20 Likes

His shell is weak?

6 Likes

Despite his surrender on this, there is no need to retire the “Moscow Mitch” moniker.

21 Likes

FIFY

11 Likes

He sticks his neck out for no one!

28 Likes

It’s bullshit from the word go. First, we only have a year to get everything fixed. I don’t believe that’s nearly enough time. Second, $250 million is five million dollars per state, on average. We might be able to fix Delaware’s issues with five mill, but California? Texas? Georgia? Not a chance.

24 Likes

Or Putin’s Mitch. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

House Dems should promise Leader McConnell that if he takes up bills, the House will stop investigating his wife, and then, once he cooperates, just go ahead and continue investigating his wife.

22 Likes

3f2ac361-8cce-49fc-a015-6cb69524f843-mitch
Before and After. Fake sling, fake sling.
Unknown

4 Likes

Squinting eyes and looking at McConnell. First Question: Why? Second Question: Why now suddenly?

Making a wild leap here and wondering, anything going on with the whistle blower issue?

19 Likes

Coincidence takes a helluvalotta planning.

30 Likes

Got a little hot in the kitchen, apparently. Small victories.

It’s too bad we’ll all be dead in the ground by the time the final final story is told.

6 Likes

That’s precisely what he’d do if the shoe was on the other foot. I agree.

12 Likes

I can only imagine that Moscow Mitch has already planted, or plans to plant, a poison pill that Democrats won’t be able to support, allowing him to say that they voted against the security measures. (It will be a misleading claim, but is what he does.)

21 Likes

Moskva Misha.

6 Likes

It will be especially schadenfreudelicious if Trump goes down because of a bungled effort to smear Biden and then Warren is actually the nominee against Mitt Romney. (I expect Pence is waist-deep in any Ukrainian/Russian skullduggery, too, and Elizabeth won’t have the pleasure of eviscerating him on a debate stage.)

8 Likes

Of course it could just be that Moscow Mitch’s handlers have told him everything is already in place and a few million dollars isn’t going to do squat to spoil the plan.

12 Likes

The name “Moscow Mitch” will be his forever: short, sounds good, and right on target.

As far as “Turtle” goes . . . well, that seems harsh on turtles. Turtles don’t move around by secreting a film of slime. Even calling McConnell “slime” is demeaning to slime.

18 Likes

Something odd is happening-

More-

32 Likes

Moscow Mitch must know the whistleblower complaint, so he’s pretending to not be a traitorous grifter.

8 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available