McConnell Faults Dems For Taking Intel Whistleblower Complaint Public | Talking Points Memo

That is the very least that must happen to MoscowMitch. At this point, the entire GOP ship needs to go down with all hands aboard. The GOP is increasingly proving itself to be a RICO case.

16 Likes

This crook is never going to be voted out of office, ever. People love in in Kentucky and besides, as we have seen Republicans are not above committing electoral fraud.

6 Likes

That’s just his silent whistle preference generally.

2 Likes

Why is McConnell saying “in secure settings, out of the public spotlight, to conduct critically important oversight of classified and sensitive matters?”

Has anyone claimed that the whistle blower’s claim is about classified or sensitive material? I thought it was established by acting DNI Maguire that he did not have to turn over the complaint that the ICIG had noted was urgent because the claim is not classified or sensitive and therefore outside the purview of the DNI.

21 Likes

He isn’t even trying. Moscow Mitch has lost his mojo if this is the best he can do. Pathetic.

10 Likes

O goody! I love it that we’re going to have this entire fight in public apparently - every facet of it because the GOP refuses to shut up, whether it’s Trump, Rudy, now the Turtle.

O I love the sound of the Desperation Symphony!

41 Likes

They pay no political price for illegal/ unconscionable activity. Merrick Garland, etc.

12 Likes

Gee, if they’d turned over the WB complaint to the proper authorities TO BEGIN WITH, you chinless POS, this wouldn’t be happening. I’m now giving money to Amy McGrath.

28 Likes

It’s almost like Mitch wants this thing to continue trainwrecking…

10 Likes

You didn’t sign the memo. or say, sincerely yours…

How rude.

2 Likes

Too freaking bad, Moscow Mitch. Bet you thought if it didn’t go public nothing would happen and it would be on with criminal behavior as usual.

Unknown-1

22 Likes

I know, right? Publicly bitching about the public aspect of something that could have been kept from the public if they hadn’t refused to play by the rules.

32 Likes

Probably because the constantly defending Trump, having to defend himself and Elaine, and having to disguise corruption is REALLY wearing him down. He just looks exhausted nowadays, which is saying something

5 Likes

Never confuse any of these knuckleheads with the facts.

1 Like

“I’ve been disappointed to see our colleague, the Democratic leader, choose to politicize the committee’s ongoing efforts…"

Moscow Mitch: “I’m shocked – SHOCKED – to find politicizing going on in here!”

Croupier Nunes: “Your talking points, sir.”

Moscow Mitch: “Oh, thank you very much.”

28 Likes

He had to say something - and he figures chiding the Democrats is his best bet. It might have been a good strategy until now (I hope).

2 Likes

Moscow Mitch still rules the world.

2 Likes

He doesn’t have to convince you or me of anything. He really deosn’t give a crap one way or other, this will all blow over in a few days and there will be no negative consequences for him.

2 Likes

Dogs?

2 Likes

“This terrible thing should never have seen the light of day because it’s terrible!”

10 Likes