McConnell Faults Dems For Taking Intel Whistleblower Complaint Public | Talking Points Memo

Reports that President Donald Trump repeatedly pressured the president of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden’s son have roiled Washington for days, after news of an intelligence community whistleblower complaint about the incident surfaced last week.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1250643
1 Like

The Turdle must be voted out of office.

21 Likes

Why THANK YOU, Moscow Mitch for keeping this story in the limelight!

It could have died down but you putting a blanket over your head and blaming Dems only makes Trump mad at you! Putz!!

27 Likes

Seriously?

7 Likes

Mitch prefers quite whistle blowing?

12 Likes

Dogwhistling.

24 Likes

Shameless. #moscowmitch has the same amount of conscience that he has in the strong jaw department.

14 Likes

Shut up, Moscow Mitch! (More like Moscow Bitch, amirite?)

(Sorry, cannot muster even a modicum of civility in the face of this fuckery.)

14 Likes

Internet WINNER!

5 Likes

Oh! Suddenly you care about “bipartisanship” when ya boy is up to his neck in an undeniable scandal…

Riiiight… I believe you!

27 Likes

What a freaking gas-lighting chump. Maybe the murder witness shouldn’t have called the police.

40 Likes

That’s the best he has? Weak. Obviously Moscow Mitch was given the order to get out there and defend Trump.

31 Likes

Sorry, I’m slow. Who would this be dogwhistling to?

What efforts would those be, Moscow Mitch? The efforts to bury it so far that Dante in the ninth circle of hell couldn’t find it?

34 Likes

Release the audio file of the phone call. That’s what an innocent man would do.

I bet threats were intended but DJT couldn’t string the sentences together in any understandable way, so they sound merely pathetic.

25 Likes

Memo:
To: Mitch McConnell
Sign off: Delivered with the greatest sincerity.

20 Likes

Shorter Moscow Mitch: “I like GOP corruption and criminality to not be discussed.”

27 Likes

I mean the public? What dose the public know? I mean the public; how the hell do I get elected if the public is aware?

2 Likes

10 Likes

Did Moscow Mitch say this about the Comey letter to the house oversight committee in late October 2016? That letter was leaked…

28 Likes