McConnell Denies Trump’s July Call Claim | Talking Points Memo

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) wants to wash his hands clean of President Trump’s claim earlier this month that they had spoken to each other about the President’s infamous July call with Ukrainian president Volodymr Zelensky.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1257424
1 Like
8 Likes

When asked by CBS News Tuesday whether Trump lied about the supposed discussion, McConnell said “you’d have to ask him” and that he doesn’t “recall any conversations with the President about that phone call.”

22 Likes

Sounds like Trumps play to drag McConnell down with him has not worked out as planned. How long before McConnell decides he wants to spend more time with his family instead of running again in 2020?

25 Likes

No air.
No sun.
No blue sky.
Just a daily diet of turds for you and your mob to digest, Mr. Moscow Mitch.

Enjoy.

15 Likes

Guess what, Moscow Mitch? Impeachment might not get done on your preferred schedule. Suck it.

31 Likes

How’s it looking out there, Mitch?

oh
sad.

28 Likes

HahahahahhahahahHHaahahahahahaHhHaa!!! ZOMG!!! I’m loving the shit outta this!

18 Likes

McConnell’s fecally impacted brain prevents him from remembering any thing crap for brains Trump says.

5 Likes

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Know what else has no chin? Worms. Squirm, worm, squirm.

13 Likes

In fairness, if Donald Trump called me several times a day to bitch about my caucus, I would apply every form of brain bleach known to God and man to cleanse myself.

19 Likes

This is Mitch saying, new phone who dis? He’ll arrange to have Donnie spend more time with his family.

11 Likes

First the ugly reminder of poll numbers of 18% favorable rating, then being forced to turn against the ratfink Current Occupant who controls both your political destiny and that of your wife. Not having our best day are we, Mitchie?

21 Likes

Moscow Mitch’s re-election polling numbers must be cratering.

8 Likes

So many liars trying to cover their asses. Whom to believe?

Oh, yeah. None of them.

26 Likes

Donny’s letting him know he has control over that.

2 Likes

Just listening to him, or being in the same room with him, would be disgusting.

3 Likes

McConnell’s denial is perfect.

6 Likes

McConnell, Barr and Murdoch are calculating the cost-benefit on continuing this presidency, and I bet the numbers are starting to shift in Q-Tip’s favor.

14 Likes

Yes it almost makes me like him. Almost. But it at least made me smile.

6 Likes