McConnell Blames Impeachment For Trump Admin’s Slow Response To Coronavirus

If this is for real, look for lots of public private partnerships (read plunderings),

8 Likes

With robots? We are at almost 200,000 infected with a Geometrically increasing virus.

7 Likes

Covidiot Trump is UNFIT for POTUS
But he is FIT to be IMPEETUS…
Just as MoscowMitch is FIT to be called a RethugniCON…
Always CONNING the American people!

Truth be told, you and all the Senate RethugniCONS had been enabling Covidiot Trump by RIGGING the quick impeachment trial…So how can you blame the impeachment trial?

Addendum:

MoscowMitch’s Pandemic Motto (via Hugh Hewitt’s radio program)

My motto for the rest of the year is to leave no vacancy behind.”

OMG…Cruel Greed-Over-People Party
OK to Starve Mainstreet For CONServative Judgeship

26 Likes

Yes I have been waiting for TPM to post a story on this excuse from RWFukknutz. Chump was doing victory laps and purity purges for weeks after the Senate coverup was final. He was standing at podiums trying to look and sound tough about all his enemies, real and imagined. And he was spinning up bigger plans for bigger purges and nastier retaliations and was ginning up for a real dictator-like expansion of his powers and altering how a president is perceived and allowed to act.

We are lucky, in some ways, that COVID put a stop to a lot of that. Not saying it will stay stopped…but he was really feeling his oats and beginning his normal double-down cycles.

30 Likes

Makes about as much sense as anything else these days…

:smirk:

2 Likes

“That which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.” – Christopher Hitchens

19 Likes

Is that ANOTHER $2 trillion? Plus the Fed’s $4 trillion? so $8 trillion with a huge decrease in tax flow into to the Govt coffers? It’s hard to keep up with these big spenders.

8 Likes

If only the misadministration* wasn’t continue do dismantle protections and blatantly tell congress they can ignore laws TRUMP signed this could kinda possibly be borderline legitimate. In the GOP con man bubble.

4 Likes

total%20devotion%20syndrome

11 Likes

Impeachment didn’t slow Trump’s response to the pandemic, it foretold what his response would be.

23 Likes

This seems an appropriate time to post this… Love the shout-out to $.50

12 Likes

Where the fuckity-fuck were Phases 1 through 3?

13 Likes

Geez, I really miss Christopher Hitchens.

3 Likes

Another great wonderful record achievement for Putin’s skankiest American whore Donny Trump and his bitch Moscow Mitch Mconnell.

12 Likes

BULL PHUCKY lying sack of shit…

2 Likes

Can’t say Fuck you, Mitch enough these days.

13 Likes

I’m glad some of the major newspapers are calling this what it is - in Chicago, we’ve got the Tribune still spewing its ‘both-sides’ bullshit.

10 Likes

So let me think, this will extend out the national debt to my great-great-great-great-grandchildren? Or did I miss a couple of generations?

8 Likes

Allow me please to put a visual to your post… Mitch, this one’s fer YOU!!!

bullshit

5 Likes

Ridiculous. Not going happen until after successful vaccine trials in 12-18 months. Who’s going going to work on this under current conditions of social distancing and other constraints. Great idea for Biden.

18 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available