McConnell Blames Impeachment For Trump Admin’s Slow Response To Coronavirus

No ‘BENGHAZI!!!11111’?

8 Likes

Any excuse will do…even the dumbest of all excuses when it comes to tRump’s lackey’s.

23 Likes

Sooo, they can’t walk & chew bubble gum at same time, eh?

They sure can lie & chew at same time.

20 Likes

He said it! He said it! Finally!!! Why it took so long???

4 Likes

McConnell…these are the words out of a “leader’s” mouth during a world wide crisis?

What a disingenuous, lying, absolutely zero integrity, piece of shit human being.

May karma address your words and actions to reduce the pain and suffering YOU (McConnell) are actively causing right now.

26 Likes

Walk and chew gum?

ETA. I see bkmm beat me to it.

4 Likes

Moscow Mitch doing what he does best…

‘No federal responsibility as far as I can see…’

20 Likes

Thank God they didn’t call witnesses or everybody would be dead. Mitch is always looking out for us.

32 Likes

Well Mitchypoo do you want to comment on how busy your fellow Republicans were after they got the private briefing on COVID-19? I mean making all those calls to their financial advisers so they could keep from getting killed in the crashing stock market must have been an all consuming task.

44 Likes

He left his bubble to point a finger?!

6 Likes

A China-Syndrome low even for this sociopath.

His place in the historical sewer was already ensured.

This is merely an add-on, with more to come, no doubt.

19 Likes

You’re next, Mitch.

12 Likes

Imagine if Trump had been convicted and Pence had been in charge. If not more competent, at least Pence would have stood aside and let the experts have at it unhindered. He wouldn’t have embarrassed himself at pressers. Not to say that the Q-tip wouldn’t have lied a lot, but they would’ve been “smooth lies”. Now think of the rally bump President Pence would’ve had along with an excellent chance of winning the election if he did a good job at crisis management. On some level, Mitch has to know this.

45 Likes

Attempted preemptive strike. We’ve surpassed the number of “nobody would have known” number of deaths on 9/11. How long before folks take to the streets as Dear Leader continues to ignore laws and needlessly people are dying in places other than NYC? Like rural Georgia. The call for impeachment - again - is already starting. #MoscowMitch of course plays this. He’s running out of cards.

15 Likes

Hey Everyone! It’s Infrastructure Week!

38 Likes

Going all Hegelian on you here:

Thesis: Impeachment took his focus away from his job.

Antithesis: Trump has no idea what his job is.

Synthesis: 162K COVID-19 cases, more than 3.2K deaths to date.

23 Likes

Hahahaha! Didn’t know that MoscowMitch did stand up.

8 Likes

Just. Wow. #moscowmitch really is all in on shoveling this mess into the laps of the Democrats. Nice try, dickhead, this is on “your” President, you and the rest of your conniving lickspittles. You had the chance to remove this tumor from the body politic, and you failed. Two things will make me ecstatic next November; news of you and Trump being badly defeated.

27 Likes

Disgusting.

7 Likes

…from the mouths of babes a fat empty-headed toddler.

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available