McConnell Blames Impeachment For Trump Admin’s Slow Response To Coronavirus

Soooo, I didn’t know the impeachment started back in 2018 when Trump fired the entire pandemic preparedness team.

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is the price schedule for COVID-19 tests.

Right.

1 Like

It’s really more about honoring and appeasing the wrathful gods and tree spirits. If it becomes just about tradition, then it takes the true meaning of burning people alive in wicker cages away.

3 Likes

Bwahahaha. Even Orange Julius knows that dog won’t hunt, Turtleface.

Perhaps you’re right. But, I heard that he did a terrible job handling the HIV/AIDS crisis as governor of Indiana.

5 Likes

Or, with a little help from the coronavirus, maybe even sooner.

It’s a sick world. There are some who would try to take “Christ” out of Christmas.

1 Like

Well it was our holiday first, dammit.

1 Like

I would post something solving the Mitch problem but I do hold freedom dear…

1 Like

“Now watch this drive.”

4 Likes

Thanks for the reminder. Bush the Lesser in his first summer, '01, took the longest vacation in the modern presidency, five weeks, leading up to 9/11. Will Ferrell was prescient in his Bush imitation, months before: “I’ll be on the job 24/7; that’s 24 hours a week, 7 months a year.”

4 Likes

hqdefault

1 Like

senator scrotum to the fore.

Shut up Mitch Trump’s response was perfect!

2 Likes

Couldn’t Supremes just rule that his term doesn’t end, and declare up is down and there are 6 i’s in ‘team’ while they’re at it?

2 Likes

Mitch is such a punk.

1 Like

He did. And he was all in on the god-awful “conversion therapy.” I think he would be worse than 45*. His smug so-called “Christian” schlock makes me nuts. I think they are both sociopaths and given a choice between a godless buffoon and a so-called “christian” fanatic, I would go with the godless buffoon. Jmho

2 Likes

I don’t think so, he’s been winning since took office.

2018 Elections, not so much. Imagine if the Republicans still controlled both Houses of Congress. Constitutionally though thunderclapnewman is dead-on target.

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available