McCarthy Urges Voters To Just Ignore Thomas’ Call

Try coffee w/heavy cream and Makers Mark, better than Bailey’s…

4 Likes

I will!

1 Like

Because he thinks he’s one of them. He fails to recognize his limited value to some people he is supporting. To quote a line from Babylon 5- “we may sometimes look like you, but we are not you.”

3 Likes

You people on the east coast. Y’all think you founded this country. The Spanish founded a huge part of this nation.

8 Likes

Sorry. English is the official language    ; - )

1 Like

And before the Spanish . . . .

Decades ago, Gore Vidal wrote about the U.S. taking a chunk of Mexico, which, now, the Mexicans are sensibly filling it up.

Only if your name is Karen or Qevin.

4 Likes

I’m not on the east coast, but I was thinking exclusively of the white, land-owning men in the 13 original colonies whose representatives ratified the constitution. When talking about constitutional law, I think that’s the relevant group of founders.

If you’re talking American history and how we became the nation we are today, then many,many other people’s experience becomes necessary

3 Likes

Did you read Milbank in the WaPo today? https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/06/27/giuliani-backslap-supermarket/

Also watch the clip of the footage embedded in the article to get the full effect of Rudy’s BS.

2 Likes

I like your brother.

A lot!

2 Likes

Maybe they have already won, and this is Hell. That would explain a lot.

1 Like

I’m a Wild Turkey man myself.

I went to a Catholic college - most of my classmates were not familiar with the Bible. Our freshman literature course reading included a textbook similar to this one:

1 Like

“American democracy as we have known it is dead. Pretending that it isn’t only makes the problem worse. Some may say that is defeatist but I look at it as being realistic. We are literally witnessing the destruction of a once great nation at the hands of religious zealots.”

Filed in Websters under ‘Defeatism’.

3 Likes

Funny thing is is he doesn’t really believe that, he just got sick of her gloating.

I approve.

3 Likes

Oh, and here’s a double rainbow west of Wichita yesterday.

Y’all are welcome!

6 Likes

Wet noodles have more tensile strength than this guy’s backbone…this is cowardice at a unimaginable level.

1 Like

Maker’s is pretty good. Knob Creek is usually my go to…

Nah. I refuse to give them my money.

We had one near Boston when I was on the way home from work and stopping to grab kitty litter last night. Of course, the view underneath was far from that bucolic lol

Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available