McCarthy Urges Voters To Just Ignore Thomas’ Call

The Satanists might actually save the United States of America.

How ironic.

4 Likes

Thomas pulled a Trump - he said the quiet part out loud.

Why he thinks the other five members of #SCOTUS6 would not jump at the chance to overturn Loving I have no idea.

You can’t have a White based hierarchical society (Republican goal not mine) if you allow interracial marriage.

Cc @anon84323658 @benthere

3 Likes

The Freedom from Religion organization.

Thanks.

The FFRF Honorary Board includes a. Ed Asner, b. Jeremiah Camara, c. Sean B. Carroll, d. Jerry Coyne, e. Richard Dawkins, f. Daniel C. Dennett, g. Ernie Harburg, h. Jennifer Michael Hecht, i. Susan Jacoby, j. Robin Morgan, k. Mike Newdow, l. Katha Pollitt, m. Steven Pinker, n. Ron Reagan, o. Robert Sapolsky, p. Edward Sorel, q. Geoffrey R. Stone and r. Julia Sweeney.

2 Likes

dammit, if Quayl can, so can Beezilbub

1 Like

Infected Mushroom comes to mind…

1 Like

Try coffee w/heavy cream and Makers Mark, better than Bailey’s…

4 Likes

I will!

1 Like

Because he thinks he’s one of them. He fails to recognize his limited value to some people he is supporting. To quote a line from Babylon 5- “we may sometimes look like you, but we are not you.”

3 Likes

You people on the east coast. Y’all think you founded this country. The Spanish founded a huge part of this nation.

8 Likes

Sorry. English is the official language    ; - )

1 Like

And before the Spanish . . . .

Decades ago, Gore Vidal wrote about the U.S. taking a chunk of Mexico, which, now, the Mexicans are sensibly filling it up.

Only if your name is Karen or Qevin.

4 Likes

I’m not on the east coast, but I was thinking exclusively of the white, land-owning men in the 13 original colonies whose representatives ratified the constitution. When talking about constitutional law, I think that’s the relevant group of founders.

If you’re talking American history and how we became the nation we are today, then many,many other people’s experience becomes necessary

3 Likes

Did you read Milbank in the WaPo today? https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/06/27/giuliani-backslap-supermarket/

Also watch the clip of the footage embedded in the article to get the full effect of Rudy’s BS.

2 Likes

I like your brother.

A lot!

2 Likes

Maybe they have already won, and this is Hell. That would explain a lot.

1 Like

I’m a Wild Turkey man myself.

I went to a Catholic college - most of my classmates were not familiar with the Bible. Our freshman literature course reading included a textbook similar to this one:

1 Like

“American democracy as we have known it is dead. Pretending that it isn’t only makes the problem worse. Some may say that is defeatist but I look at it as being realistic. We are literally witnessing the destruction of a once great nation at the hands of religious zealots.”

Filed in Websters under ‘Defeatism’.

3 Likes

Funny thing is is he doesn’t really believe that, he just got sick of her gloating.

I approve.

3 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available