McCarthy Spins Anti-Impeachment Stance | Talking Points Memo

Whatever it is, he’s been using it for a long, long time because it is leeching into his brain…such as it is.

2 Likes

Why are you disparaging shit? Shit actually has some value as manure, Kevo not so much.

7 Likes

Are you suggesting Devn’s Cow is more qualified to be House Minority Leader?

13 Likes

Well yes.
So my theory is that McCarthy flunked out of Pet Rock School and the constituents didn’t want him laying around CA-23, so they sent him to the California legislature, and then onto Congress.

8 Likes

He went from gravitas to Gravy Train.

4 Likes

Reaching back to grade school - I might have the spelling wrong. "DumpkopfZimmerSchit"

Edited to add the literal google translation: Der dümmste Kerl im Raum.

8 Likes

You couldn’t add another letter to get the word to 20 letters?

3 Likes

Heck, I’m pretty sure there’s a German word that means "there’s a German word that means ‘even dumber than the dumbest guy in the room.’”

10 Likes

This is from the man stupid enough to admit on-air the real reason for the Benghazi hearings. Don’t ever forget that.

12 Likes

Boy, that rolls off the tongue nicely.

9 Likes

Sure hope he gets more of this in SC Coward

17 Likes

Fictional would be a big improvement.

3 Likes

What a prick traitor.

7 Likes

I heard Rick Wilson refer to Dev as dumber than a warm cup of yogurt. But yesterday I think it was when he went into a rant about three card monte and Democrats I hit that mute button fast as I could.

7 Likes

They are anything but on the same page. It is becoming comical to watch these Republicans twist themselves into knots to defend the latest crazy to escape the orange lips. Day to day, hour to hour the story changes, morphs or disappears.

10 Likes

Who’s going to run against McCarthy next time around? And what were his votes on the Affordable Care Act? Hint hint

in reference to McCarthy and many many others of the same mindset.

8 Likes

I somehow take comfort that Kevin McCarthy still spends time in caves.

1 Like

Hair?

That’s a $30 suit and an $8 toupee made out of the same stuff.

3 Likes

♫ Bang Bang / Adam’s wooden hammer came down upon Kev’s head

(Doo, doo doo doo)

Bang Bang / Adam’s wooden hammer made sure that Kev was (politically) dead ♫

2 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available