McCarthy Gives Gaetz An Unforgivable (For Republicans) Nickname

You’d be forgiven for losing track of the retribution shenanigans former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) has been up to since he was ousted from Republican leadership and resigned from Congress.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://talkingpointsmemo.com/?p=1488600
1 Like
17 Likes

I can’t think of a better name for a Republican congressman endorsed by Kave-in McCarthy than Dimmock.

That said, I agree with him 100% about Pervie Boy Gaetz

10 Likes

The best part is when they stare at you while doing it. Respect! :rofl:

7 Likes

“In backing Dimmock, McCarthy officially hit the point of no return in his feud with Gaetz by comparing his former colleague to President Biden’s son, the deadliest of the seven in the Republican-on-Republican cordiality handbook.”

I would use John Prine’s term for Gaetz, ‘peckerhead’. Ironically, when I tried to use this term on the Washington Post comment site, it was blocked for violating their decency rules. I say ironically because for days they were publishing stories about David Pecker. So I guess it just depends on what kind of peckerhead you are, particularly for Mr. Prine because when he got to heaven he became a dead peckerhead. Gaetz is a live one, but I don’t think he’ll ever get to heaven. He’ll end up in Hell locked in a room with Marjorie Taylor Greene.

I know I rambled a bit, but for those still with me, here is your heavenly reward: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPDFQRmG_M

16 Likes

Kevin McCarthy, to become Speaker, sold his soul by agreeing to the change in the rules to remove the Speaker from his office. So, he made his own bed, and he is now sleeping in it. What a pathetic excuse for a person.

10 Likes

I believe it was George Carlin who once said: “you can prick your finger on television, but you can’t finger your prick.”

10 Likes

Fuck Gaetz. And…
MTG mustered exactly eleven R votes, counting her own, to oust Mike Johnson. Guess she’s lost her fight to reinstate the Hastert Rule, deliver Ukraine to Russia, and generally fuck things up.

24 Likes

I have nothing to say about McCarthy or Gates.

However good reporting by Khaya Himmelman and Josh K.

ETA: also Nicole Lafond as always.

17 Likes

“He’s got an opponent who is pro-life, pro-Second Amendment, trained at Pensacola, went to the Naval Academy and flew jets to defend us while Gaetz was getting kicked out of high school, buying coke and paying minors for sex.”

For a dead dick like McCarthy. that’s pretty feisty.

11 Likes

“while Gaetz was getting kicked out of high school”

It’s a shame to see two good friends unable to sit down and share their feelings with each other.

12 Likes

McCarthy/Gaetz blood fued. I am delighted we didn’t waste our evening worrying about Trumps mushroom, but really McCarthy/Gaetz.

Now what did Joe Biden do today? I think it was quite alot. Maybe TPM should write a occasional article about Biden and the Democrats.

10 Likes

I :heart: your comment. John Prine was an idol of mine, in music and humanity. I picture John’s afterlife as being able to eat fried pork shops every day, followed by a nine-mile long cigarette.

There are at least 18 realms of hell that I am aware of, but of course, without experiencing any of them. Something awful for each recipient, according to their karma. Remaining forever in a post death eternity in a torture of their most dreaded punishment seems to be the rule. Karma is an infinite loop of cause and effect.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Ok, now I have to ask a genuine language question–I always thought peckerhead was identical to dickhead, except perhaps less graphic. A connotation of insignificance (connected to peckerwood) and powerlessness (I’ve got his pecker in my pocket)

But I just looked it up on google/oxford and the definition is ‘an agressive, objectionable person’ —no phallic reference at all.

So which is it?

4 Likes

Yes.

4 Likes

It’s not phallic, it’s just being a peckerhead. :grinning:

4 Likes

From a an old young gun against the newer young gun Kev still has game. And Matt will always look goofy.

5 Likes

Kitty even has a badass mask!

He’ll always be a brain eating zombie to me.

5 Likes
Comments are now Members-Only
Join the discussion Free options available